• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got Boxers ?

oh thats good to hear lyndsey. cause as i said he is great with my other 2 kids but i wasnt so sure how he is gonna get on with a new baby!!! he doesnt seem to likt the kids dolls !!! :rofl:

how did you introduce them when you brought your new baby home??

We did it straight away, decided the sooner the better. OH sat on the floor with Cooper and we just let Arni come and say hello, sniff him etc and he was fine. A friend of mine had her dalmation in the car when OH picked her up from the hospital which I also thought was a good idea.

Congratulations on your BFP by the way! How's 1st tri going so far?

Poor arni was having daily 3 mile walks when I was overdue, I think he was relieved when Cooper arrived so he could have a rest!!!

yeah i think i will defo introduce them straight away aswell, im sure he will be great tho!!!

thanks, first tri is a killer, im very sick all the time, never had this with the girls so its a new experience for me!!! but other then that everything is good!

well roccos walks havent been as long sice i got my bfp cause i just dont have the energy! but another few weeks and we will be back to normal and plus my oh brought him to the park last nite for a big run, and he was wrecked when they got home, he has been asleep most of the day!

was reading your recipe for treats, i will try them just not yet as i dont think the smell wud be too good for my dodgy stomach at the mo! :rofl:

Storm is home. Was a bit stressfull at first because she was very stressed out. and fussy... but that was because she was hungry. So once she got her dinner.... she was much better. Now we just have to wait 3 to 5 days for the results and we go back in 10 days to have the stitches removed.

Well done storm clever girl. Big gentle kisses and healing hugs to you.

Hang in there Suz. The waiting game is the hardest part. X

some pics of bailey enjoying the heatwave!
https://media6.dropshots.com/photos/542847/20090606/125226.jpg

cooling off indoors..
https://media7.dropshots.com/photos/542847/20090606/123511.jpg
https://media6.dropshots.com/photos/542847/20090606/123621.jpg

Oh and with little ones, boxers are fab. Arni was totally the baby before Cooper came along and he has adjusted perfectly. Couldn't have asked for better.

Shasta loves our kids. When they go out she goes out with them. Jayden used to play fight with her :dohh: but she never hurt him and tolerated him. LOL

With the baby, she's had some jealous issues, tbh.

Very cute pictures of bailey :rofl: TOO CUTE

Aww, I love Boxers, and we used to have one:

Cassie

https://img41.imageshack.us/img41/969/image001ap.jpg

Awe.... Cassie is such a cutie....

No news yet on the results for Storm.... Im hoping to hear something today or tomorrow..... :hugs: Thanks for asking :)

Awe.... Cassie is such a cutie....

No news yet on the results for Storm.... Im hoping to hear something today or tomorrow..... :hugs: Thanks for asking :)

I'm a bag of nerves waiting, must be awful for you. Hope storms recovering well. :hugs:

Well I got the results....

The lump that was removed is a Low Grade Malignant Tumor (sp) so it was somewhat cancer. But they are confident that we got it all out and they do not want to take anymore tests or blood work. (when they took the lump they took a large section around it to besure nothing is spreading)

With that said, Storm has the potental of other cancer in her mamory glands. But a low risk. So all we do now is check her around all her nipples every month and if we find another lump we take her in and have it removed right away.

So all in all... it was good that I got it removed and did not wait any further...and everything is ok.

Im very relieved yet at the same time, will be watching her like a hawk for any changes no matter how small they may be...

Massive hugs to you :hugs:
Just goes to show that we should trust our instincts whether its furry babies or human babies. Thank goodness you didn't take any chances with her.

I'm so pleased its good news and they are confident they've got it all. Don't blame you for watching her like a hawk, can never be over cautious.

Sending big kisses to your brave girl. Thanks for the update
x

Thanks Lyndsey!!!!! Storm loves kisses so Ill be sure to pass them along.

She is not going to be happy tho next monday she has to go back to the vets to get her stitches out.... :lol: Again... making my hubby take her :rofl: :rofl: So Im still the good guy :rofl:

Its our turn at the vet tomorrow :(

Got to get his ears checked as he has an ongoing infection and see about his lump

:hugs: Let us know how the vet goes :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"