Got Boxers ?

I will do Suz. Thankfully, can drop the baby at my mum and dads, don't fancy trying to take Arni to the vet with a buggy. Although, I have mastered the buggy/lead combination and now consider myself a bit of a dab hand at it!

A few pics of my boy Arni, bridge baby girl Biri and our first family photo!

Attachments

• n616072454_582883_3407.jpg
    n616072454_582883_3407.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 4
  • n616072454_644957_5732.jpg
    n616072454_644957_5732.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 4
  • n616072454_1105872_8805.jpg
    n616072454_1105872_8805.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 4676_87248612454_616072454_2393533_5018220_n.jpg
    4676_87248612454_616072454_2393533_5018220_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 7
:lol: Loven the family Photo!!! Arni is Smiling :rofl:

Very cute pictures!!!!!!! :hugs:

He's always got his teeth hanging out daft bugger!

He's going in on monday morning to have his lump removed and biopsied. Better to be safe than sorry as you know only too well.

:hugs: Yep.... its worth every penny!!! I hope it is all A-Ok!!! Keep us up to date!

We got him home yesterday pm, very wobbly and sleepy. The vet said they got as much as they could and the results will be 7-10 days. Thats the worst bit now, the waiting.

Thanks for asking after him, will keep you posted.

Hows Storm doing post op? back to the usual boxer bounciness i bet!!

Im glad Arni is hope :) Groggy boxers are so cute... you just want to cuddle with them... :) Well I hope that they call you sooner then later with the results. 7 to 10 days seems so long...mine was only 3-5 but maybe the lab has alot to do. Im sure that the results will be back in no time. And I kept telling myself reguardless of what they find, its out of my baby so that has to be a positive.... :hugs:

She is totally back to normal. The husband took her to the vet yesterday for the 10 day re-check and they took her stitches out. The poor girl was so scared to go back to the vets... :( Im so glad I was not there. I had noticed Friday that her incision area had opened a bit...maybe from pulling at the stich but I just watched it all weekend.... The vet noticed too...:blush: but was not too concerned... He took all her stitches out and just put some meds on it and just said if it looks like its opening more or infected to just clean it with prerocide (sp) Said its pretty much healed so wasnt worried...but to keep an eye on it... Easy enough... :rofl:

Well keep us posted on Arni and Storm, Athena, and I will keep positive thoughts....

(Does Arni have to have a cone on to keep from licking? :lol: I opted not to have one... said I think Storm is to chubby to reach that spot :lol:)

PS!!!!! Love your new Avatar :lol:

His lump was on his gum so no stitches or cone for him. Vet said that the mouth is one of the fastest places to heal. We've got some painkillers for him which we squirt on his food and I've fed him soft food to try and make it easier for him to eat. The food is taking effect on his tummy already as he is gasing us out :rofl:

We're lucky as arni loves going to the vet, he was very poorly when I got him and he spent more time at the vets than he did at home. He was 6 months old before he was well enough to have his puppy vaccinations and I was 3000 euros out of pocket. Wouldn't change it for the world and that team of vets were amazing and treated him like royalty which is why I think he has positive associations with vets. We're not in Spain anymore so have different vet obviously but they are equally brilliant. He gets a better service than I do at the dr!!!

So pleased storm is doing well. What was Athena like when storm wasn't there? My two were lost without each other.

One day I'll get another, a rescue, there are so many cropping up in rescues now. Now I have Cooper, a lot of rescues here will rule me out so I need to wait til he's a bit older. Plus I think I have my hands full at the moment!!

Big kisses to your girls x

Oh wow... How did you find it in his mouth? Now Im a bit worried because the husband just showed me a large area of her gum aroun one of teeth... Maybe I should have that looked at..

It really sounds like Arni is one lucky Pup!!!! :hugs: Athena was a zombi without Storm here.... Storm hasnt had to be at home with out Athena, but Im sure she would enjoy the quiet :lol:

My Girls say thanks for the kisses and send them to Arni for a speedy recovery... :hugs:

Arni had a health check with the vet 3 weeks ago and he found it. I felt awful as I had no idea how long it was there. We were told to monitor it for one month but I couldn't and decided I just wanted it off. The vet did say to me that boxers are very prone to harmless mouth lumps around their teeth but I wanted the reassurance that it wasn't anything nasty.

I HATE waiting for results even though I'm 99% confident it's nothing to worry about.

:hugs: :hugs: Well its only a few more days now :hugs:

Hiya Suz,

We are just back from the vets now. It was 100% harmless, his gum is completely healed and his ear infection is totally gone in both ears! We have been battling the infection for ages and whilst he was under anesthetic, they gave his ears a good clean out. He has anti inflammatory drops for 5 days as there is a little bit of swelling in his left ear, but apart from that, he is in full health.

He has also managed to lose almost 1kg in 2 weeks so we are getting there with that as well. I am ignoring those big brown eyes that ask me for food!

Thank you so much for asking after him. How are your girls?
xx

:hugs: Im so glad Arni is ok and everything is all healed!!!! :wohoo:

The girls are great. I was away all weekend last weekend so Sunday night I had 2 babies laying on me all night :rofl:

Don't laugh, but my Arni is away for the weekend at my ex husbands!!!! We share him as he's so special!!!!! When we first spilt up Arni would so there every other weekend, then it was once a month now its just now and then.

I miss him so much when he's not here, the house is too quiet!

Boxer snuggles are the best aren't they!

:hugs: Thats not silly at all. I hope he comes home soon so you can get your boxer snuggles :hugs:

:( Im really sad girls. I have left my husband....and we are fighting over the dogs. And he is refusing me to take them or even just one of them. I think we are going to have to fight in court. So right now Im without my girls and I am really missing them. :(

Oh Suz I'm so sorry that must be absolutely awful for you. I have to admit, when i was married and knew that the relationship wasn't right, the dogs played on my mind massively before I could make the split with him.
I was really lucky as I work from home where as he commuted to the city and was out all day so there was no feasible way that he could have the dogs, it wouldn't have been fair on them.
I don't know how your situation is but could it be that your husband is just reacting to the situation in a way that he knows will hurt you the most and he will come around in time when things have settled a bit?
I really hope that you get your girls back soon hun. Although I got my boy in the spilt, I do know what it feels like for your dogs to have such an impact on your life and ultimately play a big part in your relationship. I can hand on heart say my marriage would have been over a long time before it was if it wasn't for the dogs which sounds bonkers but is the absolute truth.
Sending you lots of :hugs: and slobbery kisses from Arni. If you ever want to get anything off your chest you can always pm me. I don't want to come across as been there and done that as like I said, I was lucky and had my boy with me the whole time, but I can always lend an understanding ear as I really do think that dog owners can't understand what we would do for our babies.
Hang in there honey
XXX

Its really a hard choice to leave... Part of me just wanted to have Storm come with me. I love Athena to pieces but she wants to eat my cat so it would be too hard. He does not want to split the dogs up. I suggested that we share the dogs...one week here one week there but he is so angry with me that he does not want to see me so he has put his foot down on that idea.

I dont want to just walk away....Storm and I are 2 peas in a pod. But I work full time and he is home all day. Plus I have school 2 nights a week. This is crushing me to pieces.... I dont know if its right to fight for her....or if I put some time between this and ask again to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->