Got my BFP today after 3 cycles! Due early august, any bump buddies?? :)

Today I'm... tired. These past few days I've felt like I've ran a marathon everyday.. it's 8pm I'm ready for bed, usually I'm a night owl and stay up past midnight! Is anyone else as tired as I am?

Lol, I'm actually not tired yet! I had 2 days where I wanted a nap, but other than that, it's been normal energy. BUT, I've heard that pregnant women are more tired with boys and more MS with girls? :shrug: probably not true lol. What are you guys hoping for, boy or girl?

PS- Do any of you have a "feeling" about the sex of your baby? I think girl, and I dunno why.

OMG I've been unbelievably exhausted allll day. I'm so ready for bed and I'm usually a night owl too! I hope that boy/girl thing isn't true :haha: Although, I've had a bit of both! I'm realllly hoping for a girl THEN a boy later down the road. I feel like I'm going to have a boy though to be completely honest. I'll still be soooo happy though <3

on a sidenote, appt went good! Not much really happened, gotta get some bloodwork & pick up my pre natals then I go back in in 4 days to have an appt THEN shortly after that an ULTRASOUND!! I can't wait to see my little bean, or even hear it's wittle heartbeat <3

Yay for ultrasound soon!

I don't care what gender I get.. although it'd be nice for Nevaeh to have a little brother!

I'm so exhausted and all I want to eat is Italian food pasta pizza its bad...lol. I haven't had too much MS at all a little nausea here and there, still really thirst. I'm going to have to call tomorrow and change my appointment to the week after next.

I was reading another thread about what vitamins people were taken, have you all been taking anything?

Also boy girl doesn't matter either we would be happy with although I did get two predictions and they both said girl first we shall see.

All I've been wanting today is v8 vfusion juice..
And i keep getting headaches. Ugh, plus I just feel tired and woozy today, but I have to clean house because OH asked me to nicely lol
Vitamins.. um.. some big bottle I picked up from wally world. Its these gummy prenatal s, I suck with pills, I'm much more likely to remember to take these. They taste like gummy worms! But if I take them too early in morn I feel sick.
I still gotta call for my appointment. They don't see us here till 8 weeks. Do you guys know if I'll need my insurance info and stuff when I call? I don't remember from last time!

When I set up my appt they did need my insurance so I'd have it handy! :)

No vitamins as of now, I keep forgetting to pick mine up from the pharmacy :blush:

I just had to call and switch my appointment... not going in now until the 27th
I guess the bright side is that I will probably get the first ultra sound then. I already started prenatals and flaxseed oil plus a probotic, trying to eat healthy too but since all I want is pizza and pasta it's hard.. if I don't watch it will be the size of a small country by the time I make it to 9mths...:haha:

Ya once I am actually hungry again I'll try and eat healthy.. I gained almost 50 pounds with my daughter and never lost all of it.. I don't want to repeat that.

Yep one of the first thing my mom said was "Don't think this is a license to eat whatever you want bc you'll regret it" I'm trying sooo hard to eat healthy & so far so good :)

Butterfly I hope you do get an ultrasound when you go in! Or you'll definitely be able to hear the hb :)

I think that is the only benefit in having to switch my appointment so hopefully being almost 9 weeks actually 8+5 I will be able to see the little bean with a heartbeat. :happydance:

Last pregnancy things were way different so it's kind of weird to have things go the "normal" route this time.

Ash any word on your blood yet? Do not be worried if it hasn't double everyone is different so if it's not doubling right away it still could be okay.

Just made my appointment.. Dec 14th 11:30 am, just for an ultrasound to date the pregnancy because of my weird periods. Excited and nervous at same time!

Luckkkyyy you get an early ultrasound :haha: Well, good I'm glad :D

I did have a question for ya ladies, do you guys have a pregnancy journal? I started one and I must admit it really feels good to let out my worries & concerns & ups & downs & everything!!!!!!! lol

I don't have one, but only because I would never remember to write in it.. lol

Hey ladies, bloodwork done this morning but probably no results til Monday, boo! Kisses are you talking about the BNB pregnancy journal or just a handwritten journal?

Boo!!! I'm sure little bean is perfect :) & Yep, I'm talking about a handwritten one!

I actually thought about getting one but haven't yet it's on my to do list...lol

Well today I started the most annoying part of pregnancy: peeing way too much.. I swear I musta been going every half hour today!

Flower.. I was up I think 5 times last night and this morning and what amazes me is you have to go and sometimes its not a big amount. I know its not a UTI or bladder infection I've had those so its just pregnancy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->