Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

hope your visit went well jandj ,I told my mum today, it went down well :) Id already spoke to her about maybe having another though :)

I honestly forgot how scary the first wee while is though! every little pain and niggle im like OMG! was also sick for first time tonight :( seems like tea is out lol x

Haven't gone yet! It's only 12:08 here and we aren't leaving until 2. It's not really a huge deal if she find out, it just makes me nervous because I wanted to wait until after the first ultrasound to tell most people. But I told him really it's up to him because I told my mom and will tell my sister. I just don't want him to tell them now and then regret it if we do end up losing the baby. At the same time though my doctor did say that my belly might grow really rapidly this time and that I could look like 5 months pregnant by 10 weeks lol.

Thank u sass..I wrote something earlier but my phone shut off deleting everything.Congrats to u!!!!! Thank u for taking the time to read my paragraph/ book lol I didn't know I had that much to get off my chest/ mind. I hope u and many more join this thread BC I need friends, I don't have any in real life. I'm in a new location Memphis tn and its a bad city to be in so idk if its an option at this point I'll just visit everyone back home :) my mom lives here but I'm already driving her nuts over this lol..happy n healthy 8months everyone and happy happy holidays :)

amanda, your progression looks great! Sorry they didn't take you seriously at the hospital - I think a lot of health care providers feel there's nothing to be done even if you are pregnant and it's really early (like when you found out so early). Plus, I've definitely had the experience where they don't believe you when their insensitive test is negative but your home test was just positive! So frustrating.

To the group, what's up with baby aspirin? I've been taking it for the last few months to help with conception/implantation, but now I don't know if I should stop taking it or continue. I have heard it can help prevent miscarriage, but on the other hand I don't really like to take much of anything knowing there's a little bean in there. Anyone have good info about that? I left a message for my doctor's office, but it will probably be a couple days before I hear anything (and I'm not sure the person who answers will really know the details). I wouldn't want to do anything either way to make it harder for this little bean to stick!

Oh, and did you tell your MIL jandj? If so, how did it go? DH and I told the whole family tonight at a collective gathering. It's a bit strange having them know so early, but we told them with my first chemical pregnancy right away so we figured we'd set a precedent. And I really like my mom and sister knowing so we can talk about it and all the wacky thoughts/worries I have!

Also, I'm wondering about symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy. I think it's unlikely - I haven't had any bleeding or abdominal pain, but I do have some lower back pain mostly on one side. I think it's muscular because it feels better when I use a heating pad for a bit, but of course I want to be cautious about any possible symptom. Any advice on when to be worried about an ectopic and when to assume it's just normal early pregnancy stuff?

We did tell them! And it went good, she promised not to tell his sister so that was good. And as for the ectopic pregnancy from what I have read it's uncommon and the cramping has to be severe and one sided. Not just cramps. I cramp all day long and have back pain and I'm pretty positive it's not an ectopic haha.

This is my test from today. Even with super diluted pee it is much darker than yesterday so I am very happy. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
This is my test from today. Even with super diluted pee it is much darker than yesterday so I am very happy. :)

Looking so good! I am sure your bloodwork will be great when you do finally get it back. And glad to hear it went well with the MIL. It's definitely important to keep this very exciting information within the group of close confidants you feel comfortable with at first. So I am glad she agreed to keep it to herself for now :flower:

Afm, being kept awake all night with yucky cold symptoms. It seems like my body's not fighting this one at all! But totally worth it if in 9 months or so I am being kept up at night by a precious little bundle instead <3

I'm glad u told her and hopefully she won't spill the beans :) ur test looks great!!! Did u ever get ur blood work back? Everything is still fine with me I'm having no blood so far and the cramps went away from friday . I am a little concerned with this mornings test I believe its lighter than yesterdays but deff darker then two days ago so I'm a little confused about it.

Attachments

• IMG_20141214_070705_287.jpg
    IMG_20141214_070705_287.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
This is today and yesterdays test and yesterdays test was from second pee..maybe its BC I drank a lot of water before I went to sleep and peed at 1 am and took the test at 6 am..maybe it was diluted idk????

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1418563851857.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1418563851857.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
This is today and yesterdays test and yesterdays test was from second pee..maybe its BC I drank a lot of water before I went to sleep and peed at 1 am and took the test at 6 am..maybe it was diluted idk????

Well I am sure telling you not to worry isn't helpful, but if it's just a sequence of two tests it very well might not mean anything. Maybe your pee was more diluted (I know sometimes mine is really concentrated in the morning even if I peed during the night and other times it is like water :shrug:). Another definite possibility is that one test had more dye than the other. They try to make them all the same but they definitely aren't, even in the same batch.

But I know how important it is for my peace of mind to see the progression (my tests never got darker with my two chemicals :cry:). So if I were you and I had enough tests I would take another one today, probably in the evening. Typically I just keep a cup by the toilet and catch some pee in it whenever I go and if it seems concentrated enough to be worth it, then I test.

Are you monitoring any other way, like temping? With my chemical pregnancies I always had more than one sign something wasn't right, not just my tests.

Hoping it was just a difference in the test or weak morning urine. You should definitely look up jandj's post in the december tww board to see what a difference diluted urine can make. Jandj do you still have that picture comparison to share?

Thank u so much!! I hope I can find the board ur talking about :) while I was drawing the pee from the cup I did notice that it wasn't as dark or had a stench like some of my other pee and i thought to myself it could be duilted..thanks :) ur very kind and my mind is more at ease now!!! Also I did notice the control line wasn't as dark either as yesterdays so I thought of that too and I think they were a different batch BC they restocked the shelves lol I bought like ten test so far :/ so I think ur right all that does factor in together and makes a difference!! The important thing is I'm not bleeding!!

I always have ectopic pop into my head too deductive. And chemicals. I don't think I'll feel safe til 12 weeks unfortunately. I'm also feeling like time is moving super slow. Feels like forever ago when the bfp came up, but it's truly been less than a week. Every twinge does freak me out a bit. At 11 dpo I started severe lower back pain that went on and off for 3/4 days. It was horrendous. I thought I was having pmdd or endometriosis or something. I still have cramps too. I've tried telling myself it's the hatching, implantation, burrowing, uterus thickening, stretching, moving, ligaments, etc but it still freaks me out. I wish I could just fast forward to 12 weeks.

I don't think I do, I'm sorry. :( but it was like night and day. I took one earlier in the day with diluted pee and the line was definitely still there but not very dark and then I took one later in the day with better pee and it was like 5x darker. :)

Oh and 16 DPO and the test line is officially as dark as the control line :)
Grow strong in there little munchkin. <3

Oops.. Wrong picture, hold on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
There we go, that's the right picture this time. Wow, look how much darker than yesterday. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
Thank u so much!! I hope I can find the board ur talking about :) while I was drawing the pee from the cup I did notice that it wasn't as dark or had a stench like some of my other pee and i thought to myself it could be duilted..thanks :) ur very kind and my mind is more at ease now!!! Also I did notice the control line wasn't as dark either as yesterdays so I thought of that too and I think they were a different batch BC they restocked the shelves lol I bought like ten test so far :/ so I think ur right all that does factor in together and makes a difference!! The important thing is I'm not bleeding!!

Fyi, I had a similar experience this morning. I ran out of my one batch of tests so I dipped back into another one I had and the tests (I had to take 2 just to be sure the first one wasn't just defective) looked half as dark as yesterday's! Even though I knew it was a different batch I felt worried of course and looked around for a different test. I had one more from yet another batch and it was as dark as yesterday's (although not darker unfortunately :nope:). I used thesame urine sample for all 3.

So clearly test batch matters! I was planning to test daily until my next bloodwork but now that I had that scare I am thinking maybe it's time to let up on the POAS.

Jandj u test are excellent!! Yes u have a happy little camper in there and he/she will make its way soon!!!! I'm glad u got to see the difference <3 things like this get me so excited and emotional lol this pg is slowly starting to set in..its going on three days last the time I lost the other three Angels and I'm having a good feeling about this one. No complications yet :)

Dedictivemom- I'm keeping u in my prayers for a peace of mind.. I know these times are troublesome but we will all get through this!!!! This is our time!!! Good luck ladies and wishing for a peaceful and happy pg for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->