Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Going past the day of our mc's is going to be so nerve wracking. But relieving once they're past for sure. A post in the first tri sent me to an awesome site with research that says that if we can just make it to 7 weeks the chance of mc drops below 10% and below 2% in the ninth week if I'm remembering correctly. Seven weeks does seem so far sometimes, but if we can just get there, we might just make it after all (Mary Tyler Moore song inserted here). ;)

Absolutely! My chemicals ended so early that I will still be nervous after that milestone is passed but I will feel way better if I see a bright test line on Wednesday (day after my last loss). Also to add to the positive stats, if you happen to be fortunate enough to hear the baby's heartbeat in an early scan then the risk drops to only 5% by 7 weeks I think. Only 3 weeks to go for me!

Welcome, inhisplans! When did you get the good news?

Afm, very proud of myself for resisting the urge to test this morning. DH wasn't properly impressed so thought I would share with you ladies :) After my concerns with the bad test batch yesterday I decided it's probably best now that my lines are dark to cut back to testing every 2-3 days. If something is wrong I probably won't be able to clearly see a hormone drop from one day to the next and on the flip side I might spend unnecessary energy agonizing over tests that are just fine! Hoping I can stick with it. Definitely testing tomorrow or the next day to make sure everything is still ok though so I don't get a shock when my second round of bloodwork comes back. So far no reason to be alarmed though - temps high and no bleeding.

Hi ladies,

I'm feeling so-so. Still getting over the cold (I wonder if its taking so long to go away because I'm pregnant?). Pretty much zero appetite but I am making myself eat little bits. On and off nausea, and yesterday had some serious diarrhea. I'm hoping these are all positive signs that things are going well. I haven't had any cramping at all today, and barely any since I got my BFP - just a couple twinges that last a minute and go away. I guess that's good though right? I remember feeling cramps a lot with my first but of course it didn't end well...

Did someone here ask how I got "cautiously expecting #1"? Under edit your details and family, there is a line where you can write in what you want it to say...hope that makes sense.

I have good news!! I was saying the docs weren't talking me serious and everything bc I'm pg again two weeks after my mc well seen the docd today and I had to beg them but they did prescribe me progesterone :) he didn't know what he was talking about bc he said normally they gibe it to pg women starting at 16 weeks lol but said he would talk to his supervisor and then came back and told me yo take it up till 12 weeks!!! So I'm taking baby aspirin and 600 mg progesterone a day!! I wonder if Amy one knows how many hours apart I should take them??? Its 200 mg three times a day. I don't know if four or six hours is not enough or too much. I'm doing good too so far this makes the third day past the other losses and nothing too serious has happened besides cramps in my right side and now today little cramps in the middle of my stomach.

Also, care to share symptoms as of now ladies? I am 4w0d today! Here's what I have had so far:

-Implantation cramping (6dpo and 9dpo)
-General cramping (seems to have been induced by coughing; hoping I didn't rattle the little bean too much :nope: 13dpo)
-Never-ending head cold! (Started 6dpo, ongoing)
-Breast tenderness (on and off, might be slightly larger too)
-Fatigue (although hard to tell if it's just due to sickness and not sleeping well, ongoing)
-Food aversions (beginning 12dpo)
-Being either completely not hungry and repulsed by the thought of food or else ravenous (beginning 12dpo)
-Cloudy thinking/inability to concentrate (on and off beginning 9dpo)
-Highest temps ever (beginning 6dpo)
-Constipation (8-10dpo roughly)
-Change in texture of vaginal wallsand maybe cervix, swollen (beginning 6dpo)

That's all I can think of for now. How about everyone else?

I have good news!! I was saying the docs weren't talking me serious and everything bc I'm pg again two weeks after my mc well seen the docd today and I had to beg them but they did prescribe me progesterone :) he didn't know what he was talking about bc he said normally they gibe it to pg women starting at 16 weeks lol but said he would talk to his supervisor and then came back and told me yo take it up till 12 weeks!!! So I'm taking baby aspirin and 600 mg progesterone a day!! I wonder if Amy one knows how many hours apart I should take them??? Its 200 mg three times a day. I don't know if four or six hours is not enough or too much. I'm doing good too so far this makes the third day past the other losses and nothing too serious has happened besides cramps in my right side and now today little cramps in the middle of my stomach.

Congrats that's great news! Glad you are finally getting some the consideration you should. I am on both as well but waiting to hear if my doc wants me to continue with the aspirin. Can't wait until I am past both of my other losses (passed one already).

Oh and I only take progesterone once a day for now so I don't know how far apart you should take them. But I would guess it's best for your levels to space them as evenly as possible without ruining your sleep.

@deductivemom- yay congrats for making it past one of your losses!!! That is great news. We will make it girl I feel it. Don't let anything get u down we will make it all the way through with a healthybaby :) as for symptoms I've had really sore boobs from 8dpo , nausea from 12 dpo , and cramping from 14 dpo :) still having all oh yeah before I got my bfp I had two dizzy fainting spells one time I'm the shower almost fell out but none since my bfp. Thanks for the advice too :)

Also crying spells all the time now and before my bfp lol over anything. I'm emotional anyways so its bad!!

My miscarriage was at approximately 6 weeks and I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks. My doctor said that more than likely I was actually 4 weeks though and my cycle was longer than we though, so really my miscarriage would have been at 5 weeks if you go by that. Either way my doctor said at this point that I am very unlikely to miscarry again because the reason that I miscarried is that it was too soon after my c-section and the egg tried to implant into my scar tissue. He also told me that because everything was good at my check up(he checked my cervix and it was closed) and I have good symptoms and I showed him my test pictures, that he highly doubts that anything bad will happen. So that made me feel better. I still don't know my levels yet but hoping to find out today or tomorrow.
As for symptoms, mine started really early.
-super sensitive nipples (6 DPO)
-food aversions(7 DPO)
-increased sex drive (9 DPO)
-massively increased appetite(9 DPO)
-bulgy blue veins in my breasts, plus the got bigger(6 DPO)
-nausea off and on(8 DPO)
- back ache (7 DPO)
-and now I have heartburn today

HI ladies! :hi: I'm here to join ;) So excited for everyone. This is my rainbow baby too. And I'm a little scared. This is also my 2nd LO and my last.

Oh and I'm super exhausted and emotional and have baby brain already. And I had cramping right from 6 DPO which started as implantation and then now it's just on and off cramping.

you girls can chat! I have a day off and theres pages to catch up on! lol

Im so stressy :( my tests haven't got proper dark yet like i think the should have, im testing with ICs so they take ages to come up and get dark, my OH getting fed up listening, says its positive so i should calm down but i cant help but worry.

I also found out today that my best friend is also expecting her LMP is same date as mine so we will be due days apart :) our other close friend is 26weeks so its really nice that we are all going though pregnancy together :) xxxxxxx

I'm really mad right now because I called my doctors office and they won't give me my stupid blood test results without going in to see a doctor but it's like the earliest I can go in to see a doctor is Thursday and I don't want to drive 45 minutes just to get flipping blood test results.

Welcome, inhisplans! When did you get the good news?

Afm, very proud of myself for resisting the urge to test this morning. DH wasn't properly impressed so thought I would share with you ladies :) After my concerns with the bad test batch yesterday I decided it's probably best now that my lines are dark to cut back to testing every 2-3 days. If something is wrong I probably won't be able to clearly see a hormone drop from one day to the next and on the flip side I might spend unnecessary energy agonizing over tests that are just fine! Hoping I can stick with it. Definitely testing tomorrow or the next day to make sure everything is still ok though so I don't get a shock when my second round of bloodwork comes back. So far no reason to be alarmed though - temps high and no bleeding.

Thanks! :) I got my first positive about 2 1/2 weeks ago! I was so obsessed with testing with my first pregnancy! I tested multiple times a day even after my ultrasound and even though i was so sick! :) something so comforting about seeing those dark lines!

Hi ladies,

I'm feeling so-so. Still getting over the cold (I wonder if its taking so long to go away because I'm pregnant?). Pretty much zero appetite but I am making myself eat little bits. On and off nausea, and yesterday had some serious diarrhea. I'm hoping these are all positive signs that things are going well. I haven't had any cramping at all today, and barely any since I got my BFP - just a couple twinges that last a minute and go away. I guess that's good though right? I remember feeling cramps a lot with my first but of course it didn't end well...

Did someone here ask how I got "cautiously expecting #1"? Under edit your details and family, there is a line where you can write in what you want it to say...hope that makes sense.

So with you on the cold! Mine started at 6dpo right around suspected implantation and it seems it's never going away. I can hardly sleep too, boo :( But generally I think it's a good thing our immune systems are suppressed - means our bodies aren't attacking the little beans!

257! At 4 weeks! My mom got them for me, not going to ask her how because she could probably lose her job for it haha.

I'm really mad right now because I called my doctors office and they won't give me my stupid blood test results without going in to see a doctor but it's like the earliest I can go in to see a doctor is Thursday and I don't want to drive 45 minutes just to get flipping blood test results.

That's so irritating, jandj! My doc's office always gives results on the phone if I request and posts them at a secure site online eventually too. Amazing how much variation there is! Really hope you get details soon. Maybe try calling again to see if you talk to someone else who doesn't follow the same "rules"?

It's okay. I have a mom who is willing to bend the rules for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->