Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

I'm just so excited, they are so dark now it makes me so happy. And at only 16 DPO it's crazy. I hope you guys are doing well today. :)

My test from earlier today, around 4 pm and I think my 4th pee of the day...13 dpo and AF would have been due yesterday. All my tests have been good lines but this one is nuts! This should reassure me and my lack of symtoms right?

https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r130/wonders10/61f2b795-46e7-4311-a9ae-063eb8c9a26c.jpg

Excellent lines jandj and wonder! I forgot to use my fmu today so only held for and hour or two. Got a bfp but it was slow to turn like the rest have been. Almost bought a cb with weeks today at the grocery but on the package it said the weeks estimator only went to 3/4 weeks and I thought that seemed silly since I'm supposed to be almost 5 weeks. Maybe I chickened out too? The bc weeks was how I confirmed my last mc before I went for the scan. I think I'm sticking with the wondfo's every two days this week.
One super positive to look forward to is my ob's office changed their policy. They used to only want to see you at 10 weeks for your first visit. Now they want to see you at six! Woo hoo! My first appt is next Tuesday December 23. Doubt they will scan me (even though they now have a scanner at their new office) but I think maybe a phyical exam so at least they can say everything feels like its in the right spot would be so reassuring. Have you ladies scheduled any appointments yet?

I'm going on Friday. I'll be exactly 5 weeks. Hoping they will take blood to see how my levels are in addition to my regular exam.

Dedictivemom- I'm keeping u in my prayers for a peace of mind.. I know these times are troublesome but we will all get through this!!!! This is our time!!! Good luck ladies and wishing for a peaceful and happy pg for us!

Thanks, amanda! I am just now getting to the time I usually lost my two - one I lost at 3w6d (which I am just now today) and the other at 4w1d (with late implantation).

I am really holding my breath until I go back in for a second blood draw this Wednesday, but trying to remember that I've had more days of positive tests and much stronger and darker than I've ever had before. I'm only 13dpo and my test line is quite dark (can't wait until it is as dark as control line, like jandj!). I'm somewhat worried that my temps aren't too meaningful now that I'm on the progesterone - my temp clearly alerted me to the impending loss with my chemicals but now I probably wouldn't have a clue other than tests.

But I am working on just relaxing and trusting. As jandj said earlier, there is nothing I can do now so I might as well just stay positive and what will be will be. Plus, at church this morning there was a sermon that I think was written for me :flower:. It was a Christmas season sermon and it used Mary's physical pregnancy as a metaphor for how God works miracles (naturally I had to have a bit of a cry about that message, stealthily of course). I really hope that was His way of telling me this baby is His miracle for our family!

Excellent lines jandj and wonder! I forgot to use my fmu today so only held for and hour or two. Got a bfp but it was slow to turn like the rest have been. Almost bought a cb with weeks today at the grocery but on the package it said the weeks estimator only went to 3/4 weeks and I thought that seemed silly since I'm supposed to be almost 5 weeks. Maybe I chickened out too? The bc weeks was how I confirmed my last mc before I went for the scan. I think I'm sticking with the wondfo's every two days this week.
One super positive to look forward to is my ob's office changed their policy. They used to only want to see you at 10 weeks for your first visit. Now they want to see you at six! Woo hoo! My first appt is next Tuesday December 23. Doubt they will scan me (even though they now have a scanner at their new office) but I think maybe a phyical exam so at least they can say everything feels like its in the right spot would be so reassuring. Have you ladies scheduled any appointments yet?

We are just in sync! I am going for my first appointment on December 23 too :happydance: I am about a week behind you (I'll be 5w2d that day), but my doctor's office told me to schedule an appointment in a couple weeks and of course that's the week of Christmas so that was the only time I could get. I definitely didn't want to wait until the next week! Not sure if they'll do a scan or not, but hoping so. This bean implanted so early I am sure we'd at least be able to see the sac and I would feel so much better about my ectopic worries if they would. I'll already have had beta hcg done a week apart (I assume because of my history of chemicals), so at least I'll know if it's progressing normally so far before my visit.

Also, I am trying to get on the testing every other day bandwagon too. It's going to be hard to resist my impulse to POAS, though! I had been doing them 2x per day! But as I said in another post I ran out of my batch of tests and the other ones don't show up as dark and I think using them might only make me MORE worried rather than reassured. Ordered a new pack of wondfos, since I will probably want to check every once in a while at least until I see a heartbeat on ultrasound, but hoping to reduce my testing a lot. We'll see how my willpower does in the morning. At least the work week should distract me a bit...

I had my appointment Friday and now I don't go until January 14th(for my scan) and January 15th(for my doctors appointment). I'll already be 8 weeks and 5 days I believe when I get my scan. So I should see a blob with little arm and leg stumps haha. Could see a face and what not if they do transvaginal ultrasound. With my son they just did a belly one so I saw a bean with arms and legs haha. I just can't wait to see the heartbeat! I'm hopefully ordering a sonuline baby Doppler soon so that will help. :)

I had my appointment Friday and now I don't go until January 14th(for my scan) and January 15th(for my doctors appointment). I'll already be 8 weeks and 5 days I believe when I get my scan. So I should see a blob with little arm and leg stumps haha. Could see a face and what not if they do transvaginal ultrasound. With my son they just did a belly one so I saw a bean with arms and legs haha. I just can't wait to see the heartbeat! I'm hopefully ordering a sonuline baby Doppler soon so that will help. :)

I was thinking of getting a baby Doppler once I am a bit further along too, but I wasn't sure if there's any reason not to use them? Anyone know if there's any harm using one daily? I guess once baby can hear maybe it makes it really loud in the womb? Anyone know what the docs/midwives say? Would love to use one if they're ok for everyday use!

I used mine all the time with dd from 10 weeks until she started kicking, then it didn't feel like I needed it all the time, just once in a while. I don't see how it could be bad? My doctor would use one on me every visit and you know how often you go towards the end...

Going past the day of our mc's is going to be so nerve wracking. But relieving once they're past for sure. A post in the first tri sent me to an awesome site with research that says that if we can just make it to 7 weeks the chance of mc drops below 10% and below 2% in the ninth week if I'm remembering correctly. Seven weeks does seem so far sometimes, but if we can just get there, we might just make it after all (Mary Tyler Moore song inserted here). ;)

This is the site if you're interested in checking it out. https://https://www.easybabylife.com/miscarriage-statistics-by-week.html

I got a super faint positive at 8 DPO which was 8 days ago. But I got my real strong positive at 9 DPO. :)

Hey abydix! I'm doing pretty good today! How are you doing?

me too! BFP on Dec. 9, two days after expected af.
We weren't trying but...we weren't preventing, either!
I'm still waiting for my first appointment but we should be due mid-August and have LOTS of family birthdays clustered in that time frame.

Here's to being at my heaviest during the peak of Texas summertime. :dohh:

Hi ladies! :) mind if I join? Im not 100% sure of my due date as I didnt have a normal cycle in between my loss in October and my positive test but I think that im due in August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->