got them now :-)

:haha: - be reyt... n whenever, whens next mhall meet? 13th init?

yeah an wait till then if ya want or meet in town before up to you we dnt need um quite yet anyway im just letting her get last bit of wear out of 3-6 trousers lol

can't believe shes in 6=9 nearly lol.. shes not that tall :/

n i can meet up before if you want, up t u.. im free whenever.. cause im ever so busy yano! lol

lol she must be haha put her in 6-9 month outfit yesterday fitted rite nice :-/ lol i do prefer longer dresses and loose fit stuff though im same with my clothes :-/

Hmm, I think I prefer them on tighter side lol

Which reminds me I need to go to town one day anyway! I got some shorts from primark (size 10) and they're hugeee they're like a 16! :/ lol

haha lol ill meet ya in towm tmoz if ya want? up to you i gotta go to post office anyway it sjust as easy to go tot twon post office cos i av to catch bus to my local one :-/

Yea can do, What time? think I might go meadowhall first though, I want to go to that sweet shop :haha:

either that or ill meet you earlier n we can go to meadowhall togeather or are you driving?

Naa he'll av car for work, unless I get out of bed early n take him to work :/ lol, car will be easier if were meeting early cause I've got to walk about a mile to get Rotherham bus :/
Unless ya just fancy meeting me in Meadowhall after you been post office? :/ (if it's not too much messing abart) cause bus stop is a 2 second walk from my place for that :haha:

if im meetin ya in meadowhall though will av to be proper early cos like i say need to be back for docs at 3:40 n teks me 45 mins to get home from meadowhall bout 10 or 11 ok with you?

Ooo bloodyell :/, umm I can make 11..? I dunno if I'd b ready for 9.15 bus haha.. Can just text you in morning for if I'll b ready or not to meet at 10?

11's fine hun dont rush about :) ill meet ya outside gt news in bus station is that ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->