Grasping at straws 9dpo symptoms.

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I have a very pessimistic outlook on being pregnant but there is a little optimist in me that won't die. I only know what dpo I got a bfp with my last baby (8dpo) so now that I'm 9 dpo and not even a faint line has me in my downward spiral. The only so called symptoms I have is intense af like cramping (seriously I keep going to the bathroom to check), peeing more than usual, and the strong desire to throw up my lunch right now. My temps aren't dropping below coverline but they're low ish.
Any other pessimistic optimists?

I'm 12dpo and nothing so far, not even so much as an indent on a test. I didn't test until I was 6w3d with my daughter so I have no idea if I'm a late implanter or if af is getting ready to show. I'm trying to hold out some hope but it's difficult.

Hey ladies. I'm also 9dpo, I am having some mild symptoms but I don't think they're out of the ordinary tbh and I've been wrong so many times about my symptoms and have had so many vague lines and false positives in the past that I want to be excited but I'm feeling very doubtful instead. I can't help symptom spotting though; sore nipples and crampy seem to be the main ones, also my cervix hasn't lowered yet.
I'm not going to test till Tuesday which will be 12 days because I'm sick of false positives, I think I naturally produce small amounts of hcg :/
I hope we all get a nice surprise and restore of our optimism hehe x

I'm only 7dpo right now but have two girls already. My first I got BFP and symptoms very early. My youngest I didn't even have any inkling or symptoms until 16dpo. I didn't even realize my period was late because I was busy. Just goes to show how different it can be!

A pessimistic optimist describes me perfectly! But honestly 8dpo is still super early. And having been pregnant 4 times (albeit with nothing to show for it) I can attest that no pregnancies are ever the same. I'm 9dpo today. I had super swollen and sore breasts until late yesterday when it lessened. This was a medicated cycle and I had 5-7 mature follicles. DH's count is excellent. I keep thinking 'there's no way I'm not pregnant' followed by 'I'm def not pregnant'. 😕
Good luck to all of you! I hope we all get to jump to the first trimester boards soon!!

All pregnancies are definitely different and you can ovulate and implant at very different times. Also there is research to say that girls show up earlier on the tests than boys even so don't lose heart yet mrstutler :) I had very vivid dreams of getting positive tests last night and I've woke up quite crampy this morning. I have no idea what will happen.. but I do tend to assume it won't xD

Well, temp dropped below coverline today so I know af will be here any moment. I hate having these long cycles. 35-40 days is a long time.

Mummafrog that's interesting with the girls vs boys! My first was a boy and I had a super crazy cycle, I didn't temp or anything but it was CD 51 when I finally got a positive with my boy. The last two were girls. I still didn't temp much with #2 but I know it was early. #3 I did consistent bbt charts and found out the afternoon of 8dpo. The little optimist in me (who is very annoying) hopes maybe it's an implant dip and just a late implanter. The pessimist of course says you're a moron and af is coming 4 days early, enjoy. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->