Great way to start my mat leave..

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
So Friday was meant to be my last day at work... it ended up with me getting my OH to rush me to the hospital at lunch time because I had some bleeding and hardly felt the baby move.

I ended up being in there until Monday because no Dr on call was comfortable with sending me home!!

I hadn't had any bleeding since Friday lunch time but I did have tightenings throughout Friday night and then all afternoon Saturday. (2 every 10mins is what they told me..)

Kept being told 'oh because it hasn't been 24hrs since this or that, we can't send you home'.... And then finally on Sun I was told the Dr on call wanted to wait until my Dr's team was back on Monday because no-one wanted to take the responisibility of discharging me lol!

It all ended up being because my LO is still breech and I was due to have them attempt to turn her on Tues. My consultant is on holiday this week so on Monday they all decided that 36wks is too early but I *must* get an appointment next week for them to try.

If my baby was the right way round, I most likely would have been sent home on Sat :dohh:

She was being a right little pain for them all weekend tho lol, whenever they tried to a ctg, she kept moving so her heartbeat was lost and my pulse was picked up instead :rofl:

And I had to have a scan, and they needed to check the flow through the cord but they couldnt get a decent reading because her legs where in the way and she wouldn't budge no matter what they done to try and get her to move haha :cloud9:

Oh my god! Sounds scary - especially with the bleeding! Hope you're okay now? :hug:

Aww hun, Im sorry you had to go through this but pleased all is okay now, hope your appointment goes well next week, take care :hugs: XX

Thank you =)

Yeah I'm ok now and they're happy that baby's happy in there. Dont know why they were so nervous about sending me home but I'm just glad to be home!

Knowing my luck, with all the scares of early labour we've had over the last few weeks, she'll turn last minute and I'll end up going overdue and having to be induced..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->