Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Claire, I am sending you huge hugs. It is so hard to stay positive when you are so worried, I do understand. I have had brown bleeding for 2 weeks and have been told to wait til my scan next wednesday. I know it feels like torture having to wait.

The one thing that my doc said to me was, 'I know women who have had to have a blood transfusion, they lost so much blood and they went on to have perfect babies, over half of pregnant women get bleeding or spotting of some sort in first tri'
That made me feel a bit better and hope it helps you, this can be a normal symptom. Am saying lots of prayers for you darling. xxxxx

Oh Claire :hugs: This will probably be the longest 5 days of your life. Do you not have a BEP clinic? (Bleeding in Early Pregnancy) It might be worth phoning your hospitals switchboard and enquiring. They don't advertise BEP clinics as they're expensive to run; you have to ask yourself. I'll be thinking of you; try not to consume yourself with thoughts that you're losing your baby. You might have been bleeding from the clot and now that its gone, the bleeding might hopefully stop. Take care :hugs:

Claire BIG :hugs:

try and stay positive and rest as much as possible hun. I hope that everything will be just fine on Monday.

Thinking of you! I will keep my fingers crossed all is ok.

xx

Good luck Claire :hugs: I hope you find out everything is safe and well soon.

Thanks everyone, I love coming on here to such great support! I'm thinhking of it logically now and if I'm going to lose this baby, it wasn't meant to be and we'll try again. My son is such a tough cookie and will be fine :) my family are being very helpful and my mum says she'll go to hospital with me if I need to go but I think the bleeding has calmed down a bit now and had no more clots so MrsHennie, I hope you're right!

I've smiled for the 1st time this morning laughing at Louis Spence on This morning shaving mens bums! Lol.

Thanks again for all your support ladies, I really appreciate it xxx

I've smiled for the 1st time this morning laughing at Louis Spence on This morning shaving mens bums! Lol.

:huh:

nice !! :haha:

Glad your feeling O.K and that its calming down. I really hope its nothing!

xx

Good luck Clair, sending positive vibes your way hon xx

Bumping this as I have told my friend to join you ladies and make it easy to find xxx

Hey Ladies, finally got my scan date :happydance:, although only because I phoned ante natal dept :wacko:

Anyway its on the 4th Feb so 2 weeks to wait :growlmad:

Had my scan today ! Everything went well heartbeat was 151 ! They put me at 6+6 my due date is sept 9th!

Hi ladies, can anyone give me some advice I'm going out of my mind.

I thought I was 7+0 Drs told me 7+4, went for an early scan today and they are worried that they could only find the gestational sac, yoke and fetal pole that measured 2.5mm, internet says around 5weeks :shrug: was too gob smacked and didn't ask what stage they thought it was. They also couldn't find a heart beat and want me to go back next week.

Thing is yes the first day of my period was 29/11/10 my cycle us 31 days so this would mean that technically I am only 5 weeks not 7!! And so would be measuring bang on, right??

Duo you think I'm just in denial or do I have a point? Any advice would be fab thanx xxxx

Hey everyone. Sorry for neglecting the thread but I just can't update the front page on my iPhone and my oh's been on lates all week but we're both off tomoz so I'll update everything!

Dimples, where are you?? Lol!! x

Hi lintu.
I just googled "due date calculator" and put your details in and it came up 7 weeks pregnant. I think you're confused with conception date but your preg is dated from the first day of your last period (lmp)
I'll update you on the front page hun. We've had loads in your position and gone on to have perfect scans. I hope you're the same.
Big :hugs:

Just to update on me. I've had no more bleeding (thank god) and only a few small cramps. God a scan on monday. I know I'm already up to date but would like to stick around this thread if that's OK?

Claire xxx

So glad the bleeding has calmed down Claire. Course you should stay around here. I know you've caught up but we all share a common bond now :hugs:

Had my scan today and was dated at 9+3, so baby only caught up by 2days and I'm still 2+5 behind lmp dates. Baba is 25mm and has good strong hb though and his/her new due date is now 22nd August. Having another scan on 8th February.

Baba is upside down in the scan pic lol
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs799.ash1/168914_1676471724665_1623655177_1520098_7154654_n.jpg

tjw that's such brilliant news. I'm over the moon for you :yipee: :yipee:

So glad to hear baba was doing well. I have my next scan 2-7, we can help each other make the time go faster :thumbup:

Well, I wish I could keep the positive juices flowing, but we lost our baby today. There was no heartbeat. The baby was measuring at 6w4d. D&C is scheduled for Wednesday morning. I have to wait because I'm really sick. I guess the positive news is that I can now get on antibiotics and take cold medication. I feel awful. I was hacking up both lungs last night, and woke up with cramps this AM, which worried me. The cramps have been pretty constant all day...no blood yet. Lots of tears today...

Oh no dimplesmagee. I'm so sorry that this has happened AGAIN to you.

I fear the same will happen to us as our stories are so similar. I'm going to do my best to get an earlier scan cos I just can't wait another 3 n a half weeks.

I hope you're sickness clears up quickly now you can take antibiotics and I hope you get thru the next few weeks with the help of your family.

I'm thinking about you and if you need to vent/chat, please pm me.

Sending huge :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->