• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

I'd also like to say that in my 1st pregnancy I had a scan at 6 weeks and was measuring 5+2, no heartbeat or anything was found. Went back to 7+2 and I'd caught up perfectly! My son is now almost 3 years old and very excited about meeting the new baby xxx

Well my Dr's office called today. I went and picked up the paperwork for another scan. Booked for the 13th.

I've updated your scan date on front page sammycaine.

Where's Lea with the update, I keep checking !!

I'd also like to say that in my 1st pregnancy I had a scan at 6 weeks and was measuring 5+2, no heartbeat or anything was found. Went back to 7+2 and I'd caught up perfectly! My son is now almost 3 years old and very excited about meeting the new baby xxx

This has given me alot of hope. I am going back at 6+4 I wonder if that is going to be to early.

Hi girls, sorry to keep you waiting!

I had my scan and everything is fine. Baby was wriggling so much :) Everything looked perfect. In terms of my dates they kept me at the 28th July (10 days behind my lmp date) but we think i ovulated late anyway so obviously being pushed back was correct for me. I am over the moon and very relieved :)

Claire, so pleased for you too!!!!

I hope this gives hope to those ladies pushed back. It must have meant i got my positive test very early but as long as the dates look correct as per the size of the baby I don't mind.

I'm having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Lea, you don't know how many times I've been on here looking for your news !!!

:yipee: I'm so happy for you :yipee:

That's two of our group who are just fine YAY !!

Lea, how many dpo would you have been when you got your positive preg test??

Well, I am happy to hear about Claire and Lea's results! What great news! My next scan is on Thursday, Jan. 20th. In my book I would be 9w3d. Even if Monkey grows its little behind to 8 weeks, I would be feel much better and that would make more sense. GROW BABY GROW!!!
On the other side of things...I feel like crap today. I have had a cold for two weeks. It got worse again on Sunday. I have not kept a whole lot of food down since last week wednesday. I have lost 5 lbs. So, b/t throwing up, blowing my nose, worrying, and feeling exhausted...I'm a piece of work over here. :)

Thanks guys. Embo, I have just gone backwards with my dates and I would have been 12dpo.

Dimplesmagee - I have a horrid cough and bad headache. Plus i feel so sick. Not having a good day today either :-( I need to sleep but know I can't grrrrr

Stef - Rant away hun, that's what this thread is for.

You'll prob hate me for saying this but you're gonna have to try to make your peace with your scan date. Otherwise you're not gonna enjoy your pregnancy. Believe me I feel your frustration but we just gotta try to get our heads round it best we can :(

No, I can understand what your saying in all honesty and I know I need to. It feel like a life time away at the moment though, sounds awful but i cant wait for the next 6 weeks to go by.

Xx

Got my scan in 2 hours time, I'm tingling all over in excitement. Hope to show that my dates have caught up. I can accept a week out, due to me having no idea when I ovulated etc, but I hope to have caught up some.

SO excited!!

Got my scan in 2 hours time, I'm tingling all over in excitement. Hope to show that my dates have caught up. I can accept a week out, due to me having no idea when I ovulated etc, but I hope to have caught up some.

SO excited!!

Good luck! Can't wait to see pics!

SO excited!!

Good luck hon :thumbup:

Just called for my scan appt and it is 26th Jan..... 2 whole weeks away.... eurgh...

Any update kitifer? Been thinking bout you today :)

Aster, I'll update the front page for you. Two weeks isn't too bad chick! I have to wait five! :(

Back!

Caught up by a week, so 10+4 at the moment, so 2 weeks behind LMP. Gynecologist said baby's grown fast so may have caught up more by my next scan (4 weeks from now).
I'm happier with this assessment.

Baby was GORGEOUS!!! He/she was wiggling away, doing a little dance for mummy and daddy, so definitely a health baby.

Edit, will add my picture in a bit, got to scan it once I've paacked my shopping away.

Hehe, sorry, OH took my for lunch at a restaurant and then we went shopping, just got back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->