Growth charts... Let's see if these averages really are accurate!

T

TashaAndBump

What percentile is your baby on and how old are they?

Anna is 8 months old and on the 11th percentile :)

Maxim is 6 months old and is on the 25th percentile over all
but in the 91 percentile for height

Valerie is 6 1/2 months old and on the 50% percentile for weight and 95% percentile for height

Bren's 6 month appt is on the 2nd. Last time he was 50% for both weight and height.

Tom is 20 weeks and is and has always been on the 98th% height and 25th%weight

My doctor said Noah is in the 10% percentile, he is 10 months. I asked if he was 7 months and she said he would be 50% for weight and 75% for height

I should note I'm super proud of my boy. When he came home he wasn't even on it! And for the longest time he was at the 3-5%

My pediatrician never even bothers giving us percentiles. :shrug: Doesn't really bother me as I know Hannah's growing well and the pediatrician seems happy with her

I just thought back and Tasha there was a month where Noah stayed 15lbs the whole month then the next he was 18lbs!

Well Tegan went from 50th centile at birth, to 25th now, and she is doing fine :)
And she is still on the 75th for height! Lol

I wouldnt pay attention to these Height and Growth Charts....Information collected to make them were collected during World War 2!!!

Dec is 13 months and is just below the 75% for weight and is on the 75% for height.
He was on the 25% at birth for both height and weight.

91st for weight and heigh i think i dont really take much notice aslong as hes healthy and happy

I dont get Ella wieghed :blush:

I had trouble with Carly for being little and to be felt belittled by the HV and been told im not feeding her.
So stuff em! :lol:

callum is on the 50th percentile for weight. Havent got a clue for length tho, he's never been measured?!!!!

I dont get Ella wieghed :blush:

I had trouble with Carly for being little and to be felt belittled by the HV and been told im not feeding her.
So stuff em! :lol:
Me neither - But I explained that on the other thread hehe

x

Lola is two months and in the 50th percentile for weight and 25 for height. :)

She's a little shorty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"