Growth charts... Let's see if these averages really are accurate!

Tabs is 5 months and is on 97-98th percentile for weight and off the charts at an estimate of 104th percentile for height!!
In 9-12 month clothing now,stumpy legs but a long body!

Ally is 91st for height and weight but 50th for head circumference. Apparently it is an 'issue'. He looks perfectly normal to me!

4 months old, 98 th for weight and length. Didn't get head done today but it was always smaller.

Wow what really is the point of these charts then?? This thread just goes to show that every baby is different! I'm not seeing a trend or an average that babies follow...

I'm not sure what the point of getting them weighed is now. :shrug: I Think I might take a leaf out of Wobbles' and Kay's book and stop going! :lol:

Erin is 4 months old, just above 50th for weight and just below 50th for height. She started off on 25th for both.

I only ever go to the clinic if its absolutely neccesary, they only ever make you feel crap!!

Ruby's are all over the place, she's just above 75th for weight, just above 9th for length (short ass) and 25th-50th for head. But she looks perfect so really it's all a load of s**t

I should note I'm super proud of my boy. When he came home he wasn't even on it! And for the longest time he was at the 3-5%

Quite right too. my ali was right at the bottom 0.4th - he just made it onto the chart! bless. he is now on the 11th centile. i am so proud of him.

:hug:

Wow what really is the point of these charts then?? This thread just goes to show that every baby is different! I'm not seeing a trend or an average that babies follow...

I'm not sure what the point of getting them weighed is now. :shrug: I Think I might take a leaf out of Wobbles' and Kay's book and stop going! :lol:

you are exactly right. i am thinking of stopping taking ali to get weighed (unless i was concerned) cos i just get worked up over how tiny he is compared to other 4 month of babies (he only weighs 13pds 1oz) and end up paranoid. the thing is he is happy, giggles all the time, eats well, rolls over - this is what matters - not how much he/they weigh.

It's reasuring to read this and makes you realise how very different every baby is. Isabelle is 6.5 months old and is on the 25th centile for weight and 50th centile for length. When she was born she was on the 2nd Centile for weight and 50th centile for lenghth. Big or small though the Health visitors never seem to care - I don't see the point!

Rihanna is 10 weeks old tomorrow. For her height she is in the 91 percentile and for her weight bang on 50th percentile were she as been since birth xx

Rihanna is 10 weeks old tomorrow. For her height she is in the 91 percentile and for her weight bang on 50th percentile were she as been since birth xx

Youve got your self a nice tall baby girl :) same with my boy hes in the 91 percentile for height :happydance:

Amy is 10 months old and the last time she was was weighed and measured she was on the 75th centile for weight and just over 75th for height!

jack is the 50th for weight and between the 9th and 11th for height hes a shorty x

At Gabbis last check up, she was 2 months and 1 day old.

Weight she was 75 %
Height she was 25 %

When she was born:
Weight she was 25 %
Height she was 25 %.

Long body and short legs, just like her mama and nana!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->