Gutted! Witch has made an appearance!!

Babyluck

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

How gutted am I the witch has appeared! I have cried all afternoon!:sad2: Back to square one!!!:cry:

Good luck to the rest of you who still have a chance. My fingers are crossed for you all. xxx

Aww sorry the witch got you. Its awful and i know nothing will make you feel better today but wishing you loads of good luck that next month is your month xxx

I know how you feel, she got me on Saturday and i was gutted and have been crying loads over it. Cd4 of cycle 16 now and i will make it mine.

I'm so sorry hun... what a bummer!!! I took a test this AM (14dpo) and got BFN!!! I'm just waiting for the witch to arrive... it's not fun. BUT- let's refocus our positive energy that it WILL happen next cycle!!!!

Best of luck to you hun!!!

:dust::dust:Thanks ladies,

I feel pretty crappy but am determined to pick myself back up tomorrow and focus on a Feb BFP!

I am also only on month 7! so when I think of the poor ladies who have been ttc for so much longer than me I get mad at myself for getting upset!

This site is so good for support though. I said to my DH that I was going to lay off the site next month but just from your two replies, and knowing that you know how I feel make me feel better, so thank you ladies and wishing you both tons of
:dust::dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear this. I know it is hard. And don't downplay your seven months of TTC. Even 1 month is hard. It is all relative, you know?

Stay positive and look at this as an opportunity to have more sex and to get a February BFP!!!

Thanks xxx Been an emotional wreck again today...so much for picking myself up! Well early night tonight and tomorrow is another day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->