• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry you're going through this; you really do deserve the best luck out there. I will be thinking of you and hoping that everything is okay with your little boys. I just hope you can at least reach 24 weeks and then the doctors can help you. Have you asked them if they would be willing to help before the 24 week mark? Because you're having multiples, they're typically born early, and therefore perhaps they can waiver the viability date for you? Just a thought, but I'm sure you've already asked them.

I really hope the best for you Jo.

oh honey i am so sorry to hear this, sending lots of cuddles and positive thoughts your way. xoxoxoxo

oh no finger crossed!
lets hpe those babies can hold on a few weeks :(
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry this is happening, hold on little babies!

Really hope your little ones hold tight in there - sending you love and hugs x

So sorry to hear what you're going through!!! If anyone deserves a bloody break it's you!!

Hope you're LO's can stay in there a little longer!!!

Thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Come on little boys, hang on in there. Stay strong Jo, if you need anything, just hollar xxx

oh honey i'm so sorry to hear this. am sending loads of love and luck your way.

abz xx

Thinking of you all. Stay strong. Lots of love xxx

Jo I'm really sorry to read your last post, You really do deserve a break. I just hope and pray for you that they can hang on a few weeks more. Everyday they stay put is precious and medicine has come so far. My fingers are tightly crossed for you and your beautiful little boys xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and your boys.Sending you lots of hugs too :hugs: x x x x

gypsy i hope they stay put i really do.

it might be worth asking what their policy is on gestation. i know my hospital managed to take on a 23 weeker, this 24 week viable thing is a average. xxxxx

oh gosh, just caught up, fingers crossed for you and your 3 little men! lets hope the stay put for a few weeks longer xxxx

Sorry to hear the latest update - sending your boys a whole load of sticking dust!!! It's too cold and snowy to come out now guys!!!!

Rest up and keep us updated - everyone is here for you xx

Hey there. Just wanted to post and let you know I'm thinking of you. There are names that you see alot and names you know are near your due date too. And names that seem like friends. I 've read your posts and followed your little trio since you first found out, so I'm hoping that things turn out well for you and they can do all the positive things they need to. Relax, take it easy and do as they tell you.....I know how you are for taking on everything and leaving yourself last not this time eh You 1st for a change. You deserve to be pampered and waited on for a while :) Big hugs and good luck. Will keep my eye on the thread and I'll be thinking of you 4 xx

Just caught up with all of this. So sorry to hear your news.

So hope your boys will stay put a few more weeks.

Big hugs xxx

praying for you all and sending you virtual hugs...hold on babies.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member