• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popped on to see if there was an update and I am so sorry it is not such positive news..

Keeping everything crossed for you and your little beans :hugs:

Hey hun,

Hope it all goes well!

Have everything crossed here for you!!!

xx

Still got everything crossed for you hun, hope they can stop labour and you can get as far past the 24 week mark as possible

Thanks girls. I've been napping on and off and had more pain killers, supposotries and two injections.

Waiting to be moved to ante natal ward now

Xx

Thanks girls. I've been napping on and off and had more pain killers, supposotries and two injections.

Waiting to be moved to ante natal ward now

Xx

Thought you had been asleep, Im glad you have got some rest hun. Are you able to tell your OH to bring in something nice for you to eat, and ask the nurses to give you second helpings we all need you to keep your strength up. x x x

I wanna get off this ward now before I bitch slap the stupid cow next door screaming her head off like she's being murdered and who is yelling at the midwives.

The food is gross and made me feel sick and I really want a shower. I feel disgusting

ive only just seen this..

Thnking of you and your boys right now xx

Keeping everything crossed for you and your lo's xxx

Just checked update hoping it would be positive news, sorry it's not :-( Fingers crosseed your little lads can stay put for just a few more weeks hun. Thinkin of you all xxxxx

Will be thinking of you here's to a healthy 4 weeks i hope they go fast for you x x

oh no GP so sorry to hear the news hope that your babii boys stay safe and warm for at least a few more weeks. xxxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and the babies:hugs:

aww hun thinkin of u hope they can stop ur labour xx

stick in there boys, mummy doesn't want to meet you just yet

Hugs Jo xxxxx

I'm sure you know already but there is so much support for you on here and we are all thinking of you. Best wishes x

I was so sad to read your update & hear it wasn't great news.....I've followed your posts from 1st tri & just wanted to say how much i admire your attitude even with all you've gone through. I really hope things work out for the positive.....I'm sure you've got three little fighters i there!!! :hugs:

Thinking of you still hunny :hugs: will keep you and your princes in my thoughts and prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"