• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking of you, i know exactly what you are going through xxx

Oh hun i'm so sorry to hear this! I hope your babies can stay in a little bit longer. I can't imagine what you are going through right now! Big big :hugs:

Oh Gypsy, I'm so sorry to read this update. Just please, please stay strong and rest.
You will be amazed at what they can do nowadays to prevent or postpone early labour.

I hope your little ones stay put xxxx

omg hun, i pray that your wee boys will hang on in there a while longer.
take it easy and rest well. no extra stress allowed. :hugs:

praying for you. i really hope that they hang on another few weeks xxxxxx

Thinking of you and your little boys. I really hope your little ones hang on in there xxx

Hi GP, im so sorry to hear your update....just to keep you positive, my mum used to work as a midwife at Jimmys (she is in harrogate now) and she delivered twins at 20 weeks who both survived and went on to be healthy little beans.

Hang on in there, lots of fingers and toes are crossed for you and your boys, so sorry you are going though this xx :hugs:

Hiya! Stay positive, I hope the boys stay in there wee bit longer. I'll be checking on you daily - please stay strong. PS i know a pair of twins born at 21 weeks and they are both strong six month olds now xxxx

Wow, so sorry to hear the news of this turn for you...I hope they're able to stop the slow labor and you can carry them on longer...I can't imagine how you must be feeling or what you must be thinking. Take it easy and get lots of rest, and stay positive and relaxed. You're in the right place for them to help you out, and I hope it all works out and the babies will hold on a bit longer.

I'm gutted to read your update Jo, I was hoping they'd give you a stitch and that would be that. Do you know where you'll be staying over the next few weeks? I hope you can stay in hospital where they can keep a close eye on you, even though it must feel quite lonely.

I think you're amazing to go through all this, you really are very strong.

Stay in there a few weeks more little ones!

Thinking of you x

Thinking of you hun, and hoping that they don't go anywhere for the next few weeks. You've got a lot of support from us here, we're all thinking positive thoughts for you and the boys. xxxx

Im so sorry to hear that hun, keep your feet up & rest as much as possible, are they keeping you in?

Praying for you to get to 24 weeks, its not impossible hun.

:hugs: x

God, I am so sorry you have had such bad news, I hope things get better for you and the boys! Keep strong and FX'd for you all!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Gypsy punk,
You are in the best place and everyone is rooting for you. I along with everyone else really hope everything will be OK. You always come across as a strong positive and practical person, and all of those attributes will help you during this difficult time. I truly hope all is OK, keep us posted hon xx

COME ON BOYS BE STRONG - Sending you all the multiple mum vibes I can muster xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear your news Jo,

Sending postive thoughts to you and your babies, i hope the horizontal rest and hormones do the trick!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxx

My heart breaks hearing about this latest development. I wish you all the luck in the world. Take care you xx

I'm so sorry the news wasn't better hun, i'm thinking of you and your boys!

Come on lil men, stay put for a few more weeks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back