H

I get this, me and my OH have been together 3 and half years and I have noticed little things bugging me more than they did before I got pregnant, like the sound of him crackling a wrapper on a bar drives me insane! but it is just all these damn hormones! I'd say this will die down around the 2nd trimester so I wouldn't go cancelling you wedding too soon lol :) Congratulation on your pregnancy btw :)

I see lots of similar posta on here. I just feel like I cba to make the effirt right now and am happy to do my own thing x

haha yeah I kinda pity them but then I figure we have to deal with everything else to do with pregnancy so they can suck it up :p

ha yeah I'm swollen, nauseous, exhausted and very emotional..I'm allowed to get cranky!

My OH has learnt to either do as I want, when I want or avoid me like the plague. But to be fair in the last 2 years I've been pregnant for roughly a year and a half (had a late miscarriage between DD and this pregnancy). Plus I find he stinks when I'm pregnant. I honestly have no idea how he puts up with me. I think he ignores me half the time though. I have been a right bitch to him at times though.

I get this, especially his smell! But for me it goes away around 11 weeks. Before then I can't even handle his toe touching me! 😆

My hormones have kicked in more recently and all I want to do is be alone, no sex, no cuddling. Today Dh took us to a nearby park and left me completely alone with our 2 toddlers while he went fishing at the nearby lake a short walk away. "Over there," did not tell me his exact location in case I needed him. I was miserable and sweating profusely, I needed water, DS was whining non stop and dd was refusing to use the potty even though she had to go. I spent over 20 mins looking for dh while dragging 2 kids around by myself, and when I finally found him, all I could think about was kicking him in the nads repeatedly. I was so angry I wanted to scream and cry at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->