Had an aaaaaaaa moment!

Jazzybay

Reaction score
So I'm bloated beyond belief, haven't had a bowel movement in a week(tmi) and am nauseous 24/7! Having 4 kids I'm chasing all day and settling in to a new house I moved into 4 days ago I'm exhausted and completely run down and honestly just flat out struggling. Then my wonderful babe came home with a massage chair!!!!! So it put me on it, took the kids to the park for an hour and came back and ran me a bath in our new huge tub. Honestly had an aaaa moment for the first time in weeks!! Now if I could just use the bathroom!! Thought I would share with you ladies knowing you could relate!!

Sounds like you have a lovely OH! I think it's so nice when the men take care of their pregnant ladies. I had bad constipation with my son and would get awful cramps because of it. My dh would rub the bottom of my feet when the bad cramps came and the cramps would stop and usually within 15 minutes I'd have a bowel movement. It might be worth trying. But he would have to avoid the ankles as that can trigger contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->