Had early scan today!

maka888

Reaction score
and we saw the baboes Heartbeat!!!! it was AMAZING!!! being we have previosly miscarried, and had a spotting episode.. we were booked for a super early scan today! according to my last af- i should be 5 weeks and 4 days and due on december 2nd.. according to the ultrasound measurements i should be due on NOvember 30th!!!!

Hey, glad hear everything went fine.
Is your monthly cycle 24 by any chance?
When i go off my cycle i get due date of 29th noveember, or something like that.

thanks! no my monthly cycle is 26 to 27 days... so idk!

oh well, least everything is good.
got anymore scans?

my next scan is in two weeks!

today my husband was like dumbfounded. i was getting upset because here i am crying im so freakin happy we see the heartbeat... and he has no expression on his face.. so finally i said to him "DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT IS AND WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!!!"

Congrats! It is really amazing to hear the heartbeat at first time.

congrats!
Such an amazing sight seeing the babys heartbeat for the first time. I had an early scan at 6w 5 d as saw the heartbeat.

maka wonderful, im going to book myself in for an early scan later this week, im just scared as i dont feel at all pregnant ......eek

That's great news i am really pleased for you :hugs:

Congratulations - my OH was exactly the same to begin with and now he doesn't shut up about it!!!

Amy xx

i'm almost in tears for you!

(ok....my own hormones aren't helping), but honestly, that must be such a wonderful thing to see after a mc! :happydance:

my early scan is tomorrow...spotting today though so am freaking out big style.....:(

buffy i spotted as well and was freakin... im sure tomorrow will go great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->