• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had my first reading!

C

chiapso

I didn't do much research on who to go to but I was on ebay with £8 in my paypal account and saw a lady who i felt a connection with called PANROSA

Dear Rachel Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time i sense a lady who cannot wait to become a mum ,i do pick up on your disappointment around a earlier miscarriage but they do say these things happen for a reason when all is not right ,i am a firm believer in this and i know it will not erase the pain you endured but it will make you feel positive and hopeful that all will be well next time ,spirit are showing me a conception for you and this will happen within the month of December 2011 ,your pregnancy will be confirmed by the end of this month and i do not foresee any problems this time around your pregnancy or the birth ,you will give birth in September 2012 and your baby will be a baby boy ,he will weigh around 7lb in weight and all will be well ,spirit are also showing me two more children for you and are giving me the years 2016 and 2019 ,one more baby boy and your final child will be a baby girl and her arrival will complete your family ,good luck Rachel ,sending you my love and best wishes for the future .

I really enjoyed my reading! I loved how she could link with my loss :happydance: I also want 3 children spaced apart so this was correct! Has this lady given any other good readings as I say I didnt research just went with a feeling :happydance:

Hi ive also had a reading from her ,

heres my lastest from psychic mary :

Dear Lisa ,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful and thank you for coming back , i will now look over your pregnancy path with my spirit guide ashton to help ..

If any of your reading is unclear please let me know..

Ok dear firstly im seeing conception anytime now but no later than february 2012 , i believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy via c-section at 35 weeks plus 5 days of your pregnancy...

I can see him born with red hair and brown eyes and i feel he will weigh 5lbs 07oz...

He will be around 53cm in length and has a slight touch of colic which last around 3 months of his life.

I can see him waking every 3 hours for his milk and i feel from 7 weeks old he will be sleeping through the night ..

I can also pick up your c-section is planned due to a low lying planceta

I do feel another pregnancy around you , i feel you will conceive december 2015...

If you have any questions or if there is something i have not covered please let me know all my love to you and family

Mary Akinson

chiapso mine is similar to yours;

Panrosa Readings:Your Reading

Dear Lisa Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time i sense a lady who is very happy and settled within her relationship ,to have a child with your partner would be the icing on the cake for you and to give him this would be the greatest gift you could give him ,you feel this would seal your love for a lifetime and you so wan this to happen ,you are a wonderful mother and are so proud of each and everyone of your children i sense you would love to bring a new baby into your happy home once again ,

spirit are showing me a conception for you within the month of December 2011 ,your pregnancy will be confirmed by the end of this month and all will go to plan with no problems foreseen around your pregnancy or the birth ,you will give birth in September 2012 and your baby will be a baby boy ,he will weigh around 8lb in weight and all will be well

,once again you will be the proud mummy and you and your family will be over the moon with his arrival ,spirit are not showing me anymore children for you Lisa so this baby boy will complete your family ,good luck Lisa,sending you and your family my love and best wishes for the future .x

That would be cool I am hoping to get my BFP this month though .lol

She gave me a September conception, but I wasn't pregnant sadly and I was very very upset about it. However I am hoping I am pregnant now, as they do say psychics can be out by a few weeks? Plus my cycle started in September.

I did love her reading though. I hope yours are accurate for you! xxx

I loved Panrosa's reading! The 1st unfortunately didn't come true but I had a really long cycle and I don't think that was her fault. She's also a lovely lady too :flower:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->