Halloween testing buddies??

Anyone else have a TWW before with so few symptoms?? I usually have loads to spot and obsess over, but other than feeling exhausted yesterday (which I now know was probably due to being really stressed and overrun in the week) and very occasional twinges in my ovaries, uterus and side of breasts, but basically, I feel so normal!! Totally unlike my usual TWWs. The funny thing is I'm hoping that's a sign in itself :D

I'll be 10dpo tomorrow. Going to test I think, even though I thought I'd be holding out till 11dpo.

I am about 8 dpo, can I join you guys? Hubby and I usually use pull out, which worked before dd, we haven't dtd much since, never around o time, and this time after he pulled out, he cleaned off and went right back in. I had cramps the day before. Soo here I am! I am not sure when af is due as I have only had a few cycles since having my daughter.

Ahh good luck Squirrel hope that is a sign!

Well ladies I am hacing creamy CM like normal around this time in my cycle.. so thats probably not a good sign :dohh:

I am about 8 dpo, can I join you guys? Hubby and I usually use pull out, which worked before dd, we haven't dtd much since, never around o time, and this time after he pulled out, he cleaned off and went right back in. I had cramps the day before. Soo here I am! I am not sure when af is due as I have only had a few cycles since having my daughter.
Welcome! Are you hoping for a bfp? Either way I hope your outcome is what your hoping for!

Welcome! Are you hoping for a bfp? Either way I hope your outcome is what your hoping for!

I am! We were going to wait until hubby got a job local, he is out of state and home every other weekend. He doesn't even know at this point that a baby is a possibility, I don't want to stress him out. I have had baby fever 😁

I would like to join on! Baby number 2 here! Not sure exact ovulation date I believe around 16th. I have been very crampy through pelvis into my back...I hAd no symptoms with son but used opk so I knew time frame! Anyone else had cramps like this before? My period is due the 30th

Has anyone 'felt' their body temp rise for a few days (like a flush feeling) then leave and still get a BFP??? I thought I definitely was going to get a BFP at the end of this month until I wasn't warm anymore, I'm still somewhat nauseous, but I don't have breast tenderness, or any other symptoms, at all. I am only 8DPO though. Thoughts?

I'm either having implementation bleeding or af is coming 5 days early

Newlywed- I hope it's implantation bleeding ! Fingers crossed for you. How many DPO are you

8! I am not sure the length of my cycles, I've only had a few since I have been breastfeeding, but I think they are 30 to 35 days.

It could be implantation then. It's right around that time :)

I hope you're right! As much as it was an oopsie (more like miscommunication and heat of the moment) , I am really hopeful

I would like to join on! Baby number 2 here! Not sure exact ovulation date I believe around 16th. I have been very crampy through pelvis into my back...I hAd no symptoms with son but used opk so I knew time frame! Anyone else had cramps like this before? My period is due the 30th
Welcome and good luck! How far apart will your LOs be? Cramping could be a good sign :)

Has anyone 'felt' their body temp rise for a few days (like a flush feeling) then leave and still get a BFP??? I thought I definitely was going to get a BFP at the end of this month until I wasn't warm anymore, I'm still somewhat nauseous, but I don't have breast tenderness, or any other symptoms, at all. I am only 8DPO though. Thoughts?

I don't know much about temping but i feel like i remember that your temp dips a bit when you implant? Could be wrong though..good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->