Halloween testing buddies??

Jenni you got this! I'm rooting for you .. 3 DPO usually doesnt have any symptoms :) so youre still in it

Jumping in ladies!

I am pretty sure i am 2dpo. I had a positive OPK on Tuesday. negative one at 11 yesterday morning, also had a random gush of watery CM that morning of the positive OPK (sorry if TMI!) and a lower backache, along w/ some random ovary aches (nothing painful).

I have a 3 1/2 year old DD, my husband and I decided to start trying this month for a sibling for her. HOPING i have a good chance this month! we BD on cd16, cd19, and cd20. had a negative but ALMOST positive OPK the evening of cd19, and both morning and late afternoon/evening positive (@ 11am, 5pm, and 11pm were all positive) on cd20. pretty sure thats the same day i ovulated. My tracker says im due for AF around 11/5, but i think it may be a day or two off. im not temping, just going by OPKs and cm.

baby dust to everyone!!

Hi Phoenix! It sounds like you have a good chance!

So my period tracker app says im ovulating today. But in that case then it thinks my luteal phase is only 12 days! That doesnt seem right. So if i keep my estimated 29 day cycle, and i adjust the luteal phase to 14 days then my ovulation would be CD 15 which is when I had that watery cm. If thats right and I did ovulate CD 15 then i think I have an okay chance.. we only BDd CD 10 and 12. But sperm live up to 5 days right? We havent gotten to BD anymore than that. My OH keeps falling asleep on the couch when I put DD to bed lol.

Thank you for your reply. I know I will deal with whatever comes. If this is the plan for us we will take it as it comes. No real symptoms today, just the same as I posted yesterday. Hoping to keep busy to move through this wait fast!

Hi ladies, I am 6 DPO today and have felt nauseous and icky all day, also having some sharp stabbing pains in my uterus on both sides.. more so on the right than left. Having a lot of watery CM as well.. not sure if I am coming down with the flu or its something else causing the icky tummy

How is everyone? :) Today I had horrible hip pain. I honestly dont think Ive gotten hip pain exactly like that since my TWW with my daughter. But it could have been a coinsidence! I was soo unmotivated all day today as well

Can I join!? I'll be 11 DPO on Halloween! Here is to a spooktacular halloween where we will become mummies :happydance:

Sorry. Couldn't help using puns! At least it'll be our excuse to eating all the halloween candy. Am I right??

So I am maybe 6 dpo now? Not sure. My breasts have been tender only if I press on them on off (left more than right) but it comes and goes. I am still breast feeding and I think the tenderness may be related to being more full of milk as the tenderness seems to go away after I feed. So I don't think that could be a symptom. However, I've noticed my left nipple is a little sore with feeding, but that could be a latch thing so not sure. I've had a few ovary twinges but not much. Tired today and feel out of it but DS got up at 530 so I'm sleep deprived so that could be from that. My nose was stuffed up last night too which could be a symptom. I don't feel pregnant so have to wait and see.

Can I join!? I'll be 11 DPO on Halloween! Here is to a spooktacular halloween where we will become mummies :happydance:

Sorry. Couldn't help using puns! At least it'll be our excuse to eating all the halloween candy. Am I right??

Hahahahaaa Love it! Good luck! Yes all the canddyyy

8dpo here and just so so tired. Don't think it's pregnancy related though, I'm just stressed with pull the end of our house renovation. Not much else going on. Nearly buckled and tested out of the blue today (I hadn't been feeling the build up of the POAS urge as usual :haha: I just walked into the bathroom and saw my tests and then nearly grabbed one). I'm glad I didn't though, I'm not an early BFP kind of girl! I tend to get one on 11dpo (once on 10dpo). I don't want to kid myself this cycle and do the whole "it's just too early" thing when I inevitably get a BFN. I want to wait till I would usually get a BFP and then take a test. That way when it's a BFN I can just accept this cycle is a dud and move on.

8dpo here and just so so tired. Don't think it's pregnancy related though, I'm just stressed with pull the end of our house renovation. Not much else going on. Nearly buckled and tested out of the blue today (I hadn't been feeling the build up of the POAS urge as usual :haha: I just walked into the bathroom and saw my tests and then nearly grabbed one). I'm glad I didn't though, I'm not an early BFP kind of girl! I tend to get one on 11dpo (once on 10dpo). I don't want to kid myself this cycle and do the whole "it's just too early" thing when I inevitably get a BFN. I want to wait till I would usually get a BFP and then take a test. That way when it's a BFN I can just accept this cycle is a dud and move on.

Smart girl! As soon as I start getting that POAS urge its so hard to fight it. Especially if theres tests in my house, theyare gone so quick! But yeah the BFNs when they possibly could be false negatives deive you crazy lol! Its way better to wait.. Halloween I'll be 9-11 DPO so it could be too early but hopefully I'll get a squirter!

Hi ladies!!! I will probably test on Halloween. I will only be 8dpo but I know I can't wait 2 weeks in to impatient! Hope to see all your BFP. We are trying for our 1st :)

Welcome! I get it! I'm totally impatient too! Good luck!

Can I join? I will be 10 dpo and might test on Halloween.

Of course ajr :) welcome! Good luck <3

Dtrisha I think I am between 3-5 DPO. So far just the day before yesterday i had really bad hip pain. And yesterday i was super irritable. But idk if any of that is related because of how soon after ovulation i am!

Ok we're pretty close then. I'm 2dpo Caesar I have the metal mouth today. My nose has been stuffed up so I blew it and got this nasty metal taste in my mouth. So I'm not sure if it's anything because it's so early on

I started spotting today :( I am a week before my AF is due so I am not sure if it is IB or what. I have never had IB with any of my pregnancies. Also my AF is never a week early. I will test tomorrow and see what happens.

I would love to join..I'll be about 9/10 dpo!!! Good LUCK TO ALL!!!

Countrymama if the spotting stops and doesnt turn into AF try to wait 2-3 days to test so of it is IB then there is time for your hcg to increase! It sounds like IB to me!!! Especially if its so early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->