Hand luggage

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
I am going away for a weekend next weekend and only flying with hand luggage (an overnight bag).
Obviously I need to take deodorant and make up, but I'm wondering if pressed powder has to go in the sealed bags? It's not a liquid?

Confused :(

In terms of deodorant and perfume how does that work?

If its a roll on then yes it has to go in the plastic bag along with the perfume xx

What if it's spray? X

Its not considered a liquid but there maybe some rule about taking aerosols cos they are flamable. I'd check with the airlines website to be sure. Xx

Having to put concealor primer moisturiser toothpaste deodorant perfume and foundation into the clear plastic bags blah xx

Buy a pack of bags from Tesco etc. Just the wee sandwich bags. It means you don't have to faff about at security once you've got your bag and ram in all in under pressure. Also, wee airports often charge you for the bags.

Re Spray Deodrant, It's still a liquid inside the cannister it will need to go in the clear bags. Pop to boots or Superdrug and get a travel one as they are under the 100ml max whereas normal size cans will be too big.btake. For the Easyjet site -

https://www.easyjet.com/EN/Planning/baggage

As long as your not carrying one of the items detailed then its fine to take spray deo. Flown a few times and never had it confiscated.
https://www.easyjet.com/en/dangerous-goods

You should be warned though, taking that many liquids some airports are right assholes, EMA being one of them, my sister had foundation, a half full 30ml perfume, a tube of mascara and a tube of lip gloss in clear bags in her hand luggage, and they made her take them all out and did substance tests on them, took ages and cut into our duty free time :haha:

How many items per clear bag?mi read somewhere you can't jam it full and your only allowed one per person?!

I think you're only allowed 1 item per clear bag, but dont quote me, maybe look on the airport you're travelling from a website, and they have to be under 100ml or 100g whichever they're measured in but they don't specify how many clear bags you're allowed to take at our airport, for some reason they just like picking on my sister when we go through :haha:

I think you're only allowed 1 item per clear bag, but dont quote me, maybe look on the airport you're travelling from a website, and they have to be under 100ml or 100g whichever they're measured in but they don't specify how many clear bags you're allowed to take at our airport, for some reason they just like picking on my sister when we go through :haha:

never heard of this 1 item and I have always had more than 1!
you are allowed 1 sandwich size clear bag and it must close.

So as long as it closes doesn't matter how many items? X

Not 1 per bag! As long as it can be shut and security can see all items your fine x

Is it 1 bag per person? Just have to nick ohs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->