Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Evening ladies guess what I got my bfp today, I'm so excited yet nervous about another mc and about delaying my neck op. But these things happen for a reason I just hope everything works out ok

Aww MrsDuck I'm so happy for you I posted on the lucky thread when I seen your bfp yay!!!! How far gone are you hun xxx

Congrats MrsDuck! That is so exciting! H&H 9 months to you!
:D

Thanks ladies. My last period started 10th may but I didn't O til 1st June so not sure what that makes me?

Yay Mrs Duck that is fantastic news. Wow the BFP's are really rolling out now!! I totally believe that everything happens for a reason. H&H 9 months to you xx

Thanks hun! im hoping it is too, feeling slightly more positive about this pregnancy than the last time :) xxx

Me too:) I figure it is best to be positive than to just stress non stop. Are you having any symptoms yet? I am not having any crazy symptoms but figure it is still very early

Hi Ladies
I've been creeping the posts here for a bit and I'm so happy to see all the recent BFPs!
Do you mind if I join you?
I would very much like my OPKs to start coming up positive so I can share in the good news.
:dust: to all those still to test this month.

Congrats to all of the BFPs! This must be a lucky thread therefore I would like to join in! I am TTC after losing a baby to a suspected (never confirmed) ectopic. Here's to a BFP in the coming weeks!

Hi cfox and BayBeeEm and welcome to our lucky thread!!. Sorry for your losses and good luck for ttc this month. I see you are ovulating cfox how exciting. Good Luck catching that egg xx

Evening ladies guess what I got my bfp today, I'm so excited yet nervous about another mc and about delaying my neck op. But these things happen for a reason I just hope everything works out ok

Congrats!! Xx

Must be a very lucky threa 7 BFPs yay!! Hopefully we all get our BFPs real soon me included lol xx congrats to everyone who has got their BFP and :dust: to everyone in the 2ww or ttc xx

Thanks hun! im hoping it is too, feeling slightly more positive about this pregnancy than the last time :) xxx

Me too:) I figure it is best to be positive than to just stress non stop. Are you having any symptoms yet? I am not having any crazy symptoms but figure it is still very early

I think thats the best way to be hun, i got a reassurance scan on the 29th and i cant wait! got everything x ill be able to see something!!

iv been having nausea pretty much on and off through the day, absolutely starving, tired, need the loo more and got some terrible gas going on lol boobs are fine though, growing but not hurting and (TMI) my nipples have gone huge!!! lol xxx

My excitement didn't last.

I had cramping during the night and woke to a lot of blood and then when I used the toilet there was a big clot so I guess it's all over. I will get my op out of the way and then back to ttc as soon as I can (I'm not getting any younger).

:cry:

I had cramping during the night and woke to a lot of blood and then when I used the toilet there was a big clot so I guess it's all over. I will get my op out of the way and then back to ttc as soon as I can (I'm not getting any younger).

I'm so sorry to hear that Mrs Duck. I hope everything goes well with the surgery and you can get back to tcc as soon as you feel ready :hugs:

Can I join you ladies? Have just had my second MC (5th March & 10th June) and hoping to get a BFP in JULY before my birthday =)

We have one beautiful little girl already - she is 2.

So sorry MrsDuck :hugs:

So sorry to hear :hugs: xx

Thanks everyone xx

Welcome mummy_to_one and the other newbies, sorry you find yourselves here, I hope you get your jun/July bfp's

I love the symptoms cath

MrsDuck....:hugs: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can I join you ladies? Have just had my second MC (5th March & 10th June) and hoping to get a BFP in JULY before my birthday =)

We have one beautiful little girl already - she is 2.

Welcome to our thread :) hopefully soon you will be posting a BFP :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->