Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Congrats Storm7. It is such a mixed emotion when you get a BFP after a loss. Fingers crossed we can all relax soon and enjoy healthy pregnancies!! So who else is testing soon?? All these BFP's are fantastic!!

Hello! Ooh so excited! Got my Bfp at 12 dpo last week whilst on holiday! It was quite faint line but I did another at 16 dpo on it was darker than the control line! I miscarried 3 April, had one period in early May and got preggers again 22 or 23 May. Feel great but obviously as really really nervous of another mc. Send me some positive vibes ladies!!!!!

If all goes well my due date will be Valentines Day 2013!

Hello! Ooh so excited! Got my Bfp at 12 dpo last week whilst on holiday! It was quite faint line but I did another at 16 dpo on it was darker than the control line! I miscarried 3 April, had one period in early May and got preggers again 22 or 23 May. Feel great but obviously as really really nervous of another mc. Send me some positive vibes ladies!!!!!

If all goes well my due date will be Valentines Day 2013!

Congrats!! My EDD is Feb 18th. Good Luck for a Happy and Healthy 9 months

congrats to everyone who has got their bfp so excited and happy for you all please keep us all updated on how you all go as we wait for the goss on hw bubby is grroing and all those weird cravings lol kepp those bfps rolling in ladies xx

Congratulations pebbles wishing you a h&h 9 months

Storked I hope you get your July bfp

Hi straub thanks for asking but I have absolutely no idea?

I had a late positive opk but neg hpt on day 23 which I thought was a surge before af as I have had 23 day cycles since mmc in feb but so far nothing no af so I am assuming I am now 10 dpo as now on cd 33 and still no sign of af so will test again in a couple of days in case I'm pregnant after all

However I don't know if you've seen on other threads I've got a lump in my neck on my thyroid gland which I've had tests on and they can't rule it out as cancer so they are taking it all out, however I can't have it done if I'm pregnant so I really don't know what I'm hoping for when I test

How is everything with you when is your first scan?

MrsDuck hope your neck is ok and have you had a date for when your operation will be?

Just telephoned the hospital and im allowed an early scan :) sooo happy its June 29th at 9am, 5 days after my birthday ill be 6wks & 6 days so their hoping to see atleast a flutter of a heartbeat! xxx

Thanks Cath, no I have no idea I know I am a prority case so probably quite soon but I'm waiting to hear exactly when.

Yay for an early scan, it'll be so exciting seeing your little bean.

Good, if you dont hear anything within 1 week give them a follow up call hun just to let them know that your on the case cause sometimes they need that little push dont they and for an operation like that you dont wanna be hanging around,

i know im a mixture of emotions right now hun xxx

Hi straub thanks for asking but I have absolutely no idea?

I had a late positive opk but neg hpt on day 23 which I thought was a surge before af as I have had 23 day cycles since mmc in feb but so far nothing no af so I am assuming I am now 10 dpo as now on cd 33 and still no sign of af so will test again in a couple of days in case I'm pregnant after all

However I don't know if you've seen on other threads I've got a lump in my neck on my thyroid gland which I've had tests on and they can't rule it out as cancer so they are taking it all out, however I can't have it done if I'm pregnant so I really don't know what I'm hoping for when I test

How is everything with you when is your first scan?

Oh Mrs Duck I had no idea. What a scary time for you. I hope you are able to get it sorted out asap. Are they concerned about if you are pregnant holding off on the surgery?

Not much to report here. I started to feel sick on Sunday which made me feel a bit more confident about this pregnancy. I have sore breasts and cramps and feel a bit sick of a night so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are all good signs. I finally got the courage to call my dr today to only find out that he is away for a week. I am going to wait to see him as I had bad experiences with other doctors with my first miscarriage and I feel it is important to see someone who will support me and listen to my concerns. He will send me for an early ultrasound but I am going to wait until about 7-8 weeks so that I will be able to see a heartbeat. I don't want to go too early and not see a heartbeat and stress about that.

So sorry that you are going through such a hard time. My thoughts are with you xx

Thank you Straub. No they are not too worried if I am pregnant obviously they would like to take it out asap but if I am pregnant they are able to do the op in the middle trimester so I would only have to wait another 8 weeks or so, so it isn't too much of a hold up.

I'm so glad you are feeling positive about this pregnancy I'm sure everything will be fine. It's probably a good idea to wait til 7-8 weeks so that you don't get stressed out, that is definately what I would be doing.

I can't wait to start seeing the scan pics from you all xx

Oh that's great Mrs Duck. If you get your BFP that's wonderful if not you can get this lump taken care of and then get your BFP without any other worries. Fingers crossed the lump isnt anything to worry about. Keep us posted xx

MrsDuck hope your neck is ok and have you had a date for when your operation will be?

Just telephoned the hospital and im allowed an early scan :) sooo happy its June 29th at 9am, 5 days after my birthday ill be 6wks & 6 days so their hoping to see atleast a flutter of a heartbeat! xxx

Oh yay June 29th!! Hope there is a strong little heart beat for you to see.

Oh that's great Mrs Duck. If you get your BFP that's wonderful if not you can get this lump taken care of and then get your BFP without any other worries. Fingers crossed the lump isnt anything to worry about. Keep us posted xx

Thank you, Will do xx

Thanks hun! im hoping it is too, feeling slightly more positive about this pregnancy than the last time :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->