Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

My excitement didn't last.

I had cramping during the night and woke to a lot of blood and then when I used the toilet there was a big clot so I guess it's all over. I will get my op out of the way and then back to ttc as soon as I can (I'm not getting any younger).

:cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that Mrs Duck. I hope everything goes well with the surgery and you can get back to tcc as soon as you feel ready :hugs:

Oh MrsDuck, that's awful. I'm so sorry to hear that this isn't the sticky bean you'd hoped for. I hope the rest of the process is as painless - physically and emotionally as possible. :hugs:

@Straub - thank you for the welcome. :dust: to you and everyone else.

Can I join you ladies? Have just had my second MC (5th March & 10th June) and hoping to get a BFP in JULY before my birthday =)

We have one beautiful little girl already - she is 2.

@Mummy_2_One - I'm so sorry to hear about both of your recent losses. That's 2 losses in less time than since we started trying after our loss!
On a curious point. Where in Brisbane are you? My Dad's side of the family is in Brisvegas. He's in Shorncliffe and my Aunt is in Bardon. I haven't been back to visit for a few years but I'm always curious to see how fellow Aussies are doing. I hope you get that :bfp: you're after asap.

Thanks cfox - I know they're very close, but I feel blessed at least to have been able to fall again so quickly after the first one, so that gives me some hope that 3rd time will be a charm =)

I'm in Narangba which is North Brisbane (not too far from your family!), how coincidental is that?!

I hope you get your BFP this time next fortnight and it's super sticky!!

Hi, I'd like to join too :) Hoping for a June BFP! I'm pretty sure I'm 2DPO, but haven't got crosshairs yet off FF

I have a DS who is 16 months and I recently had a MMC where the baby stopped growing at 11w5d :( I had a D&C done on 1st May, so this is my first cycle since.

Thanks cfox - I know they're very close, but I feel blessed at least to have been able to fall again so quickly after the first one, so that gives me some hope that 3rd time will be a charm =)

I'm in Narangba which is North Brisbane (not too far from your family!), how coincidental is that?!

Im in Australia too - Sydney. Nice to chat to some fellow Aussies :hugs:

Welcome Ginny83. So sorry for your loss. Not long till you will be able to test. Good Luck for you BFP

Hi, I'd like to join too :) Hoping for a June BFP! I'm pretty sure I'm 2DPO, but haven't got crosshairs yet off FF

I have a DS who is 16 months and I recently had a MMC where the baby stopped growing at 11w5d :( I had a D&C done on 1st May, so this is my first cycle since.

welcome fx'd yu get a bfp really soon xx

i used to live in brisvegas, logan city, but move down to tassie and live down here now but am heading up there in a few months to see some family :)

thanks for the welcome!

I live in Australia too - I'm in Melbourne

Welcome ginny :wave:

Hey, Mummy_2_One, that is close! I haven't been to visit QLD in about 2 1/2 years - the last time DH and I were in Oz.

Straub, DH and I are from Sydney. That's where the majority of our family is and where we'll end up when we move back to Oz in a couple of years - hopefully with a family in tow :thumbup:

I don't know if my ticker is right. I've yet to get a positive OPK test. There have been faint lines for the last few days, slightly darker 2 days ago than the rest but not a blaring positive... hoping I just missed the surge with the timing and hopefully still O'ed. Temps are up a little bit. We've been :sex: almost every day just in case!

With any luck we'll all be doing some cross-pacific :happydance: soon!

It's been very quiet in here...

How is everyone? I'm waiting to O -- the most BORING part of the cycle... :sleep:

Great news! Got my :bfp: this morning with FMU!

For those ladies still waiting: don't lose faith and sending :dust: your way! :hugs:

hey ladies how we all going? 1st of july today let the bfps for this month start rolling in lol xx

congrats Neesah!

I'm on CD 4 - really hope we catch it this cycle!! I've started taking a conception vitamins - Blackmores conceive well, usually I only take folic acid.

i am due for af between today and tues .. but we took this month off so see what happens did have a spot of pink blood but nothing since so fxd i have been takin conception vitamins for about 3 months

well I'm hoping the conception vitamins help, but to be honest I fell pg on the 1st cycle when we tried in Feb and I was only taking folic acid - so I dont think they make that much of a difference, but wanted to take them just to make sure I have all my bases covered!

Hope that was IB for you!! When are you testing?

Well I'm out again witch got me this morning :( so tired of trying and nothing happened g took the month off and still nothing but oh we'll onto next cycle GL to everyone tho xx

I just got my :bfp: tonight!! Going to do another FRER with FMU tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->