Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

That's a BFP sweetheart! I think it got mine last night will be testing when I get home from family tonight. And, post photo of last nights and tonights. I am so excited.

6 DPO pm I couldn't wait to get home to upload so I took a photo with my phone of the photo of the picture on the camera. Silly but I wanted eyes. LOL.

Today I am 7 DPO I will test when I get home and of coarse upload today's test.

https://i43.tinypic.com/9lh0qr.png

I'm thinking about testing soon because I have to pee... :haha:

You're not alone! I'm nervous too!

My pee wasn't good enough :rofl: I've been peeing too much! I can't hold it! :haha:
I'll try tonight!

My pee wasn't good enough :rofl: I've been peeing too much! I can't hold it! :haha:
I'll try tonight!

Mine either really didn't get much of 2nd line. I am on potty hold noe for awhile I need a good one lol.

I am home now though

Yer I tested this morning and it was still very light......I'm gonna get a frer today!

https://i44.tinypic.com/2gsqr9f.jpg

7 DPO 15 minute hold. Now waiting on a long hold.

It really shocked me because the "testing waters" were almost clear so I expected stark white. Now just to wait till FMU... :haha:

I see it on yours too!!

It really shocked me because the "testing waters" were almost clear so I expected stark white. Now just to wait till FMU... :haha:

I see it on yours too!!

I have 300 test's to burn through I have used only 7.

I will probably test 3x a day so I am on hold number 2.

Jealoussss. I have 14 wondfos left and am tempted to order more....

Yer I tested this morning and it was still very light......I'm gonna get a frer today!

I can't wait are you holding so you can POAS right away?

I will probably wait until this afternoon/tonight to use one, I think yesterday afternoons test was darker than this morning? I have seen a few ppl say their afternoon ones were darker than morning? Strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->