happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday you 2

hope yous have a fantastic and very romantic day :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Well wwe wont even bee seeing each other till near 8 tonight!
hes working till 12.30 and i leave for work at 12.55

awwwwwww hun :(
well just think when yous do see each ither tonite im sure their will be loads of kissing going on :lol: :lol:

Thanks Girls, The big 30 today!
I wont see my hubby till thursday night as he is away working.
So rather than spending a lonely day with Ewan i am at my mums we took Ewan to the local farm park for a few hours which he loved, and got me out and about.
I have a really sore throat so it looks like i have caught my dads cold so feel crappy.
Not even had a card from hubby, just a text message, saying how caring and wonderful i am, and thanks for being so patient and supportive with him whilst we are getting his business going. Was hoping he might have got me a card or just a little something. but never mind.

Will have my self a dram of whiskey, honey and lemon tonight, and then some cold medicine later!! Joy!

aww hun sorry your feeling so crap :(
maybe your hubby has got something up his sleeve for when he sees you that way he can give it to you in person to make it that little more special :D

Hope you feel better tomorrow
take care
xxx

If I didnt have to get up at 5am there'd be more than kissing ahem.

Happy Birthday both of you.

Hypnorm, how does the big three-oh feel? No different I bet. I loved my 30th birthday...now 31 that was a different story :lol:

Hope you both had a lovely day!! :D

valentine75 said:
If I didnt have to get up at 5am there'd be more than kissing ahem.

Weestar...You are rubbing off on people... :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->