*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
Ok as i tune in i want to mention a girl for you with the conception month of september, i want to say where i feel that you really want this more that anything at the moment, and what spirit keep saying to me is let nature take its course at the moment, don't worry about needing help or trying any remedies or charting what i feel is that you have to sit back relax and let things happen, as hard as its sounds i just feel that's the way that its going to happen for you both. I want to mention where i feel that edd date would be around may 14th , as i keep getting the date of the 14th also getting the 28th as a date for you as well so please do keep in mind.x

Choosing three cards as well for you.

The first card is Compassion.

This is showing me where you have to be softer on yourself, don't beat yourself up in a sense if things don't or haven't happened as quickly as you may have wanted. I want to say that you are a very caring woman but you have to care for you own feelings more in a sense, don't upset your self so much , as things will work out you have my word x

The next card is clairaudience.

This is showing me where you are getting a lot of guidance and information from people at the moment, but i feel you also have to listen to your own intuition and guidance as well, as i feel at the moment it is trying to tell you something , so have a quite moment and listen to what's going on in a sense.

The last card is crystal clear intentions.

this is showing me that you are both very focused on what you want from you life together , children is the next step and you are going to get them , i feel you just have to keep your faith and know that it will happen soon.

:happydance:

were did you get that reading from ?

Thanks

https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/#/conception-pregancy-and-ferti/4533327872

To say all she requires is a photo for the reading she's got a lot of things spot on! I highly recommend her :)

I just purchased and payed via pay pal and then what .... It hasnt directed me or anything ... am I being silly?

Really nice reading!

I just purchased and payed via pay pal and then what .... It hasnt directed me or anything ... am I being silly?

Send her an email with your photo attached (she doesn't need it but it helps apparently) Tell her you just bought a conception reading. then she aims to get your reading to you in 48 hours :)

[email protected]

thanks ... shes already emailed me :thumbup:

hopefully it is gd news and not ages away

Yeah she's quick and really nice. I ordered a cheri reading too but she emailed to say that it will take her until 23rd July ... oh well, I don't mind if it's as good as Sandra's :) x

she was pretty accurate as well. I loved all my readings lets hope they come true

I like your reading Gemie.

When did you order it? I ordered one and sent photo on Sunday but haven't got mine yet and am wondering when it'll arrive!

I got a reading from her and so have a few people i know i think shes fab. I would also recommend her. She got a number of things spot on. x

I like your reading Gemie.

When did you order it? I ordered one and sent photo on Sunday but haven't got mine yet and am wondering when it'll arrive!

Hmm drop her an email hun I paid for mine 48 hours before she sent it but I did email her to ask where it was (I'm so impatient! lol)

I just ordered one too!!!! The longer I spend on BnB, the more money I seem to be spending :haha:

I just ordered one too!!!! The longer I spend on BnB, the more money I seem to be spending :haha:

haha me too! Just glad oh doesn't mind and is interested in what can help etc too :thumbup:

If it gives us a little bit of hope and a smile on our face then its worth it!!!! I just wont tell my OH im buying these :)

Have e-mailed her so am hoping to get reading soon!!!! Agree with not telling OH tho! Got a reading from Jenny which said next month's my month and that I'll have a boy - only going to tell him if I get that BFP next month! Curious to see if this reading will say the same!

What a shame Katie!

But hopefully your reading will come through quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->