• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

No lol, I mean if you're a Clairvoyant and your cars gonna break down you'd get it fixed beforehand surely??? haha. Thank You, I'm looking forward to it :) X

Yeah, I will only tell the OH if mine comes true too.

Thats a shame that your clairevoyant let you down Katie......I have always wanted to get readings etc done but never had the guts so i suppose this is giving me a bit of a taster :)

How long did it take for you to get your Sandra reading Gemie. I have not long ordered it so I dont expect it now but I have to steal the time to look when the OH is out the room so I dont get found out, sneaky sneaky I am. :haha:

Lol Victoria I hide it from OH too, not cos he moans but cos he thinks I'm daft for it. It's the Claitvoyants loss, no £ for her heehee. I've never had a proper one so I was looking forward :( X

haha you would think she could have foretold her own fortune and known about it! well that would put me right off!! lol
Sandra took just over 48 hours to get back to me, which is really good. I ordered one of cheri too and she's estimated 23rd July! though if she's good I won't mind :)

I wasn't going to tell oh either but I did (I can't hold my own water!) and he was chuffed to bits with it.. he said it had put his mind at rest and given us something to look forward to, bless him :)

K123 - were can you get jennys reading from ?

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/

I have to say she's rather vague and it's not very personal, I only took Jenny's as a bit of fun, really x

Ok thanks.

Is there any other people who do readings?

I've heard the real green witch is good, I've just had to E-mail her to ask as I can't see anywhere to buy readings from on her site. I'm gonna get a few, cheer me up :)

I've heard the real green witch is good, I've just had to E-mail her to ask as I can't see anywhere to buy readings from on her site. I'm gonna get a few, cheer me up :)

have you thought about mia angel?
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fertility-an...al_New_Age&hash=item2eae0e04a4#ht_46759wt_704

edit; just found the link to choose the spell you want and to pay the real green witch's page.
https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk/#/fertility-products/4540217041

Wow I couldn't find that lol, it's actually the reading I'm after, if I remember rightly someone on here said she does them too so I've asked, would you like me to post details when she replies? x

Have e-mailed her so am hoping to get reading soon!!!! Agree with not telling OH tho! Got a reading from Jenny which said next month's my month and that I'll have a boy - only going to tell him if I get that BFP next month! Curious to see if this reading will say the same!

K123 - have you recieved your reading yet?? I think you ordered one the same time as me but I havent heard from her yet. Thought id check with you before I chase it up :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->