*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

I still haven't had my reading, i chased on monday but no response to that email either- :cry:! i hate waiting i ordered mine on the 8th. Im away now for the weekend so hopefully it will be waiting in my inbox on Sunday night.

Hope you all get yours soon too!
x

Still nothing yet. Starting to get frustrated, but I understand she hurt her hand.

Still nothing yet. Starting to get frustrated, but I understand she hurt her hand.

I still think you should have had it by now. I cant see that she had that much to do between mine and yours that you wouldnt have had it by now! I hope you all get your responses soon :) x x x

I still think you should have had it by now. I cant see that she had that much to do between mine and yours that you wouldnt have had it by now! I hope you all get your responses soon :) x x x

I think so too. I sent her another email, but I never got a response to the last one. SO I don't know whats going on.

Hey ladies

I've spoken with Sandra via email tonight (I've ordered a few readings) and she advised that she has a backlog which she will be working on over the weekend :) so, hopefully she can get everyone's out soon.

I'm still waiting for mine and I sent for it at 8am on Monday

Just got an email after I had to chase her down on facebook. I feel like a a creeper but DAMN lol. She said I was on her done list! Now I might have to wait another 4 or 5 days. I am not a happy camper right now.

:growlmad::shrug:

I FINALLY got it! ANd she was kinda spot on for most of it. Not so happy about the boy part lol as 3 other psychics have said girls. SHe says she also sees a link to twins.:wacko:

I could put it all here if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->