• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

I am still waiting on my Sandra reading. I can't wait. Jenny's made me happy and I wonder if Sandra will say the same.

I ordered mine on the 8th and wondering whether to chase it up or not!!! Im so impatient ;)

Wonder if I should too. Cause I'm not patient either. lol

I defiantly would!!! Let us know what she says :)

I emailed her about 6pm and still awaiting a reply. Ive got to remember its a weekend though and she probably has a life unlike me :haha:

haha I emailed her too. And I didn't think about that but I was as nice as I could be. I didn't want to annoy her. And as soon as I find out what she says ya'll will be the first to know./ And I just order Victoria and Serendipity. I think I'm an addict.

I've got Sandra on facebook, ehr status the other day was that she had cut her finger using a knife in the kitchen and won't be doing much typing so she's a bit behind! She's still trying I think though, but I'm guessing it may take a while.

Guess the cut finger explains it! I sent my photo last Sunday and haven't had reading yet. Sent msg chasing her on Friday and another earlier today but no replies yet! Hoping to hear from her soon!

I had just gotten an email from her on the 10th asking for a picture when I ordered on the 9th. So guessing she is a bit behing. Poor thing.

I'm looking forward to hearing from her! Jenny's reading was very short but as she predicted the cycle I've just started will be the one I'm crossing my fingers and toes that she's right!

K123 Oh I hope shes right too! That would be awesome and give me hope into believing that the one she did for me was right. LOL

I cant wait to get my reading from her..............................hopefully her finger gets better soon :) :)

I ordered a reading from Sandra too on 8th, have not received it yet either. i will leave it another day before chasing i think.

Hope you all gets yours soon too! x

I have just ordered one too.....silly question - when you email her a pic - does it have to be just you in the pic - as I have loads of me with dh, friends and family - dont really have alot of just me (well recent ones) xx

I don't think it has to be just you. Just as long as you tell her which one you are. I don't see why it would matter if someone else was in the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->