*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

I agree it is quite vague...

I do see it hun... it's a shame really, I dunno whether she finds some people easier to 'tune' into :-/

I found Victoria a little bit vague and I'm still waiting on Daisy. I'll let you know though. x

Thanks, Im going to get daisys as well now.. And then Il leave it til i get Gails back next week sometime i guess

I also asked sandra will I actually get a BFP in aug/sept ... or get a + test in that time. beacuse the next cycle m going to go into will end in aug, so altogether with my next cycle aug/sept could mean anytime in the next 3 cycles as I have average cycles and not long ones.

I really hope you get a nice detailed reading from someone chick... it really makes you feel better and puts your mind at rest. x

I just got my reading from Sandra. Had to say i had to wait a while but mine is pretty much the same as what other psychic are saying. Pregannt Now or very soon. July/ August BFP.

She did say some other things mainly bout my partner which has been pretty much spot on.

:) hope she and all the other are right xx

^ that sounds good, you just have to wait until next month to confirm this lol!!!

I sent mine 9th July has anyone else received their reading yet!? I know she has had an accident and there are some delays, just wondering, as I don't want to pester her :)

I sent mine the 8th, got it today, maybe you will get yours tonight or tomorrow?

hi girls got mine ..........heres some of it

kinda sad it says october but glad that it will happen ifykwim
kinda hope i get my bfp b4 then thou :)

Hi ok as i tune in i want to mention a girl for you with links to october , i want to mention that i feel at the moment you seem to think about all of this a lot , i feel that you want to stop thinking about it so much and worrying but you cant, i feel for you at the moment that every month has been a bit of a let down and i want to say that i feel things will proceed to be like this for a little longer before you get that bfp , the thing is with you i don't feel you mind waiting as long as you know that you are going to have a healthy baby , i want to say that i feel there is a boy for you 3 years after the birth of the girl.

Hi ok as i tune in i want to mention a girl for you with links to october , i want to mention that i feel at the moment you seem to think about all of this a lot , i feel that you want to stop thinking about it so much and worrying but you cant, i feel for you at the moment that every month has been a bit of a let down and i want to say that i feel things will proceed to be like this for a little longer before you get that bfp , the thing is with you i don't feel you mind waiting as long as you know that you are going to have a healthy baby , i want to say that i feel there is a boy for you 3 years after the birth of the girl.

:) Thats great. Are you happy with it? (apart from obviously wanting the BFP sooner than that)

Awww I'd be pleased with that hunni!! :)

I am pleased thta at least it will happen (just hope shes wrong and it happens sooner lol)

she said one of the cards shows i love all my baies and treat them as gifts and im a great mother ........awwwww i liked that :)

Hey ladies, i just ordered my Sandra reading :happydance:, but how long does it take to get 1, im just curious dont want to rush her or anything

did you all get really positive feed back from her just curious :flower:

It took about 2 weeks for me to get my reading from Sandra although she things it was overlooked!

Sounds good though so i am hopeful

I've had a reading from Gail, Sandra and Cheri. They all said a BOY in August/September. Pretty pumped, but trying not to get my hopes up! Gail was the briefest, basically just gave gender and birth month and that was about it. Sandra gave more info on me and my life and Cheri gave me a lot of info on the life of the baby...even how many kids he is going to have...coach soccer...etc!

I still haven't received mine yet will be a week tomorrow I sent mine :)

I just ordered one too! Never done anything like this before but I am curious now! Defo wont be telling hubby tho! :)

Just ordered mine ... hmm never had any reading other than the chinese gender one when I was pregnant!
I got instant email asking for a pic, sent off and lets see what she says.... :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->