*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

Everytime I check my mail I think OoO... NOPE more junk mail :haha:

I think il send her an email tonight if I dont recieve anything. she could at least email back with a time frame so i dont check every 10 mins :winkwink:

Wait until tomorrow , no need to rush her. I know how frustrating it is... I think she had some sort of an accident recently this is why she delayed some readings. Not sure though.

Yeah I was thinking maybe I should wait til tomorrow. I wouldnt really have any time tonight to actually email her anyways...

Bit gutted now, I just seen a thread on the main wall 'testing aug 8th' or something, and thought they must have long cycles aug is my one year mark and that aint next month its the one after (dont asked me how i could get it that wrong) just looked at the calender and its next month which means im on my 11th cycle not my 10th like i thought :(

Bring ont he 1 year mark by the looks of it, no high hopes for this cycle

Everytime I check my mail I think OoO... NOPE more junk mail :haha:

I think il send her an email tonight if I dont recieve anything. she could at least email back with a time frame so i dont check every 10 mins :winkwink:

We both ordered ours the same day. Let me know when you get your and I will do the same for you so hopefully we should get them similar kind of times :) :)

OK, just got my reading off Sandra. Very nice reading and yet another one that says August conception!!!! Only difference from the other two is that she says a boy. Only time will tell I suppose! :) :)

OK, just got my reading off Sandra. Very nice reading and yet another one that says August conception!!!! Only difference from the other two is that she says a boy. Only time will tell I suppose! :) :)

Really ?! Still not got mine :(

I will email tomorrow if I haven't got it by then.

Did it give you any other details at all ?

Yep, much more. I am really happy with it. It gave me details about when she sees me going into labour and for how long etc. Then she gave me a reading from 3 tarot cards. :) :) FXed you get yours soon.

How long have you been waiting on your Reading? I'm thinking of getting one and just wanna know how long it's likely to take.

Xxxxx

How long have you been waiting on your Reading? I'm thinking of getting one and just wanna know how long it's likely to take.

Xxxxx

I ordered it last Thursday evening. I think that she has fallen a little behind as she hurt her hand but if you are prepared to wait for a few days just incase then its worth it. Much better value than the others I have got :)

Xxxxx

I ordered it last Thursday evening. I think that she has fallen a little behind as she hurt her hand but if you are prepared to wait for a few days just incase then its worth it. Much better value than the others I have got :)

thanks for that.

Might order one tomorrow and see what she says.

Yep, much more. I am really happy with it. It gave me details about when she sees me going into labour and for how long etc. Then she gave me a reading from 3 tarot cards. :) :) FXed you get yours soon.

Really ? Wow

Did you pay extra for the 3 tarot cards ? Was it all related to ttc ?

Now I really want mine.

I bought mine last Thursday and still waiting

Really ? Wow

Did you pay extra for the 3 tarot cards ? Was it all related to ttc ?

Now I really want mine.

I bought mine last Thursday and still waiting

It was only the conception reading I payed for. The 3 cards are not necessarily related to ttc aswell. Hopefully you will like it when it comes through. Id say you should have it by tomorrow anyway :)

still waiting on my sandra reading but since Victoria got hers I should get mine soon

Iv got mine, it come through late ish last night.

here it is i dont mind sharing:

as i tune in i want to mention a girl for you i keep getting the month of august/september, i want to say where i feel that this baby is something that you have wanted and waited for in sense , i feel that you need to take your time at the moment, i sees where you seem to be in a rush in some senses but i feel where i want to say where i feel that you are being told where you have to see sense over something i feel that i want to say where i feel like at time you hold back on how your feeling , also i want to mention where you are being told to have more belief in a sense as well.I want to mention where you are a very playful person as well quite fun loving , and you like to have time alone ,freedom at times , i feel you like to make your own decisions, don't like to be told what to do, and you also don't like it when people try to hold you back , i want to mention someone not being supportive or as supportive as they should or could be at the moment, i feel this could be a friend figure in a sense, please keep in mind.

Ok i'm choosing three cards for you as well

The first card is Remember who you are

this is showing me where there is alto of love coming from spirit, and i want to mention where i keep being drawn to a man with the initial t or a link to someone with a t , i want to mention also where i keep getting farm like links or where he would have worked the earth in a sense like a gardener labourer etc, very fresh faced in a sense this man , his face is very rosy as well, i feel with this he spent a lot of tine out doors,. i also have the name dave or david coming in as well.

The second card is spread your wings

You like to take a risk or a chance one in a while , and spirit are letting you know that its ok to do that now , i feel there is something you are or have been pondering about doing in a sense , but you are being told that it is the right time now and not later.

The last card is chakra clearing

This is telling me that spirit are helping to clear and heal certain areas within your body , renew things in a sense , so that you are ready for this next important stage , i want to mention a light around you and a lot of lovely colours in your aura , i have pink for you as well , which shows a hidden psychic side with you as well.

My comments

girl is great, really happy about that and conception aug/sept is good I dont mind, but i think it is really vague in a sense. Saying iv waited for this baby, I have been TTC for 11 months, and alot of people that are getting these readings are waiting for it to happen.

it also says I like time alone and freedom at times, well that is true for millions of people.

I dont know anyone called dave or david, not one person. also i do live in bristol so there are lot of farms... I know one farmer though and his inital is not a T

also I have a psychic side? Hmmmm I wouldnt 100% denie that as stuff has happened in the past which I cant really explain but I just knew in a sense

Im going to get more now to compare :thumbup:

I think I'm on my tenth LOL it's VERY addictive and I have a very addicitve personality :haha:

Shame about the reading hun... I hope you get a more detailed one from someone else :)

Gemie - Do you understand what I mean about it being abit vague? alot of stuff said in it could relate to anyone not me I think.

I have sent sandra an email regarding some stuff what she said. Il see if she gets back to me.

did you get daisys or victorias from ebay ? which one is better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->