has any1 paid for a private scan?

Just got back from mine. It was amazing!! Baby measuring spot on with lovely strong HB...176 BPM. So worth it!!

Oh, after reading all this I really want one now! Does anyone know a good and not too expensive place near London? I don't know if I can wait 11-14 weeks! Also, do any of you ladies know when your scan appointment date comes through?

i had my scan date on 1st apt they called up n gt it there and then which was good x im defo goin for it just finding nearest/cheapest x

I'v a private scan tommrow am its costing me 100 euro
had one two wks ago in N.Ireland and was £50/€60
For me private scans deffo worth it cus more detailed
than normal hosp scans and usually get loads picciess.. x

I paid for a private scan and it was well worth the reassurance I got from seeing my baby and their little heartbeat. My next scan is scheduled at 12w4d on the NHS, but I may go for another in the meantime as I keep spotting and it so good to be able to put your mind at rest. Plus you do get lots of piccies to keep! xx

I think we will be having one at around 12 weeks. We have had 2 already due to problems and have our dating scan at just over 10 weeks but I think we would like another nearer 12 weeks to make sure all is well before we tell the world!

I think we would like the NT test so we may get another scan on teh NHS nearer to 12 weeks anyway, has anyone experienced this?

Fingers crossed we have had no problems so far the NHS are doing the dating/nuchal at the same time for me and it will be after 12 but before 14+1 - a long wait! In my area they have done away with early dating scans to combine and save money. Apparently they get better nuchal results after 12 weeks.

x

ive just booked mine for saturday i cant wait, ive got my nhs one 12+5 for nuchal & dating x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->