Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

ladies.... i have just realised..... those of us who didnt realise there for a paranormal thread .... erm this is in that thread :rofl:

This thread WAS in the TTC forum but I guess the moderators moved it to paranormal about a week ago?

I had to hunt it down when it wasn't in the TTC forum anymore. lol

:cry:

This thread WAS in the TTC forum but I guess the moderators moved it to paranormal about a week ago?

I had to hunt it down when it wasn't in the TTC forum anymore. lol

:cry:

ooooooooo haha... well that explains it! xx

knew i shouldnt have gone back to jenny renny

"Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby boy. His EDD and birthdate are both referenced the month of January 2015 – birth referenced on the 18th. Born around 4 AM following a five hour natural labor and delivery baby boy is born with the assistance from a female doctor. Baby weighs in around 8lbs even. weighing in at around 8 lbs even."

seriously not even impressed with that in the slightest. :s

"Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby boy. His EDD and birthdate are both referenced the month of January 2015 – birth referenced on the 18th. Born around 4 AM following a five hour natural labor and delivery baby boy is born with the assistance from a female doctor. Baby weighs in around 8lbs even. weighing in at around 8 lbs even."

Why not? You are due in January.

Just ordered a TTC reading from Cheri, excited! :)

Why aren't you impressed? :(

I'm still waiting on my reading from Rachel, ordered it on Friday.....

Hmm maybe send her a little remind her. She usually gets back to me in a day or two.

Hmm maybe send her a little remind her. She usually gets back to me in a day or two.

I sent her a note this morning. :)

mainly because theres not much detail :S It kinda feels like shes just gone off what shes been told (from the questions she asks) AND for my conception she predicted a girl ;) I think in future ill stick with Sedra and Mary

It's funny how we have preferences as to who we will believe or go to. I go with Tania, Sedra and Rachel because they correctly predicted my pregnancy with my loss. Doesn't mean they will be right again although I'm hoping. Maybe certain peoples emergies are more easily readable to certain psychics....I have no idea haha

. Maybe certain peoples emergies are more easily readable to certain psychics....I have no idea haha

thats true... its got it on marys page somewhere that its easier to read people who are more open to this kindof thing. the only reason i doubt jennys is because shes changed from girl to boy :shrug:

just ordered one from suzy, im soooo excited lol xx

Ovulated yesterday! Hopefully my first two predictions are right. Time will tell

I have had 4 faint bfp yesterday and today lol. X

Congratulations!!!!Cheri got back to me she's sticking with may,so now it can only be conceive or give birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->