Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

Wow suzy and Jenny have the same reading! How exciting!

im excited lol. It all ties in with if i have another stupidly long cycle (last was 114 days). Id be due a fresh cycle in june :D I know your supposed to take them with a pinch of salt but its got me super excited :happydance:

I had a reading from suzy rayne
conception*news will come in the month of July 2014 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 23rd. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

Its making me suspicious that all her readings say bfp in July

Mine from suzy said bfp in June. From cycle starting may. Not July but close though! !

acht with all the women who ask for these there are bound to be a few the same.. after all.. we are all TTC at the same time. Like they say take it with a pinch of salt.. its for entertainment purposes... and if they are right then :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well I'm happy to say suzy was wrong about my bfp in July because I got it yesterday!!!

SERIOUSLY though...

That Psychic from last week.. I am almost certain she was right!!!!

If she is I am absolutely spooked out!!

I think I had Implantation bleeding yday.. has anyone else had this??

My tummy is having summersaults with butterflies all night keeping m up and today it is such an odd feeling!!

My bbs are back to being sore and swollen they calmed down for a few days and BOOOooom they are back!!

backache
weird sensation behind belly button

brown discharge week before AF due..

I actually think this is it! :dohh:

SERIOUSLY though...

My tummy is having summersaults with butterflies all night keeping m up and today it is such an odd feeling!!

My bbs are back to being sore and swollen they calmed down for a few days and BOOOooom they are back!!

backache

fingers crossed hun!! good Luck :dust: xx

SERIOUSLY though...

backache

I had backache pains like af from Thursday to Saturday and I was convinced I was coming on, even told the others I was out I was so convinced but I also had small stomach cramping and sore stomach muscles like I'd done a load of situps, not crazy painful just if I strained or coughed so your symptoms sound really good! Keep us informed and I really hope it's your month!

I was told I was pregnant with my first who is now 6, she said I would have a girl born in Feb which was correct, that was just a psychic that came up to me in the street :thumbup:

SERIOUSLY though...

backache

I had backache pains like af from Thursday to Saturday and I was convinced I was coming on, even told the others I was out I was so convinced but I also had small stomach cramping and sore stomach muscles like I'd done a load of situps, not crazy painful just if I strained or coughed so your symptoms sound really good! Keep us informed and I really hope it's your month!

:hugs: Thank-you I hope it is too!!

I would be absolutely amazed if she was right too!! gobsmacked I would be!! :happydance:

I had that feeling yday a little bit, about the sit-ups and feel it today too!
I have no cramps today at all, BBs swollen, sore and are Massive!!.. .. .. not that im complaining!!!! :holly: haha

Im definitely holding out until my AF date to come and go, I don't want to test now, I know how disappointing it can be when you think you see something and then it turns out your not :coffee:

When are you going to test? x

..No offense but I think Suzy Rayne likes to get excited on the copy and paste button.. :comp:

Because she also told me ...

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2014 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 23rd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in mid 2018.

Scamming through the forum I have seen this reading a number of times :saywhat:

I think I might take up online readings myself it looks to me that it is a very easy money making job..

This is for you Suzy Rayne .. :bunny:

Its only a bit of fun ladies please don't believe online readings 100% go and see a clairvoyant in person :flower:

:shock:

AF did not show yday or today!!!

Could the clairvoyant have been right????!!!!! :shrug:

Not testing till the weekend!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member