Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

Oh I only ordered today, I meant heard of her from here, I'm in Ireland. Am very excited to get my readinbs tho, interested to see if they are similar :)

ooooo haha sorry thats my bad i read your post wrong :rofl:

well i kinda hope shes wrong on some parts coz she predicted another boy for me :haha: i want a girl *crosses fingers* xx

Well I asked Sedra for my free question if I'd be able to get pregnant in the next 6 months and she said yes. I don't see how that'll happen with life being as stressful as it is right now but who knows. Lol

Well I asked Sedra for my free question if I'd be able to get pregnant in the next 6 months and she said yes. I don't see how that'll happen with life being as stressful as it is right now but who knows. Lol

Don't you just wish we all had out own crystal balls to see what life has in store? Haha

Don't you just wish we all had out own crystal balls to see what life has in store? Haha

it would be so much easier! Haha

And I just bought a long email reading. Lol

ooo good luck i hope you hear what your hoping for hun. Im going to buy a long one when we get paid :haha: i want to see if she will tell me about the pregnancy and sex of the baby :D xx

And I just bought a long email reading. Lol

ooo good luck i hope you hear what your hoping for hun. Im going to buy a long one when we get paid :haha: i want to see if she will tell me about the pregnancy and sex of the baby :D xx

As long as she tells me I will be having a healthy baby soon I'll be happy. :)

Sedra is great I'm sure she will answer all your questions. And if you're confused about something after, with a long reading you get a follow up question.

Evening all,I've just recently had a reading off Cheri,she said may for bfp,conception or birth,we'll see!!

Evening all,I've just recently had a reading off Cheri,she said may for bfp,conception or birth,we'll see!!

oooo good luck :dance:

woohhoo for follow on question :D

aww crystal :hugs: i hope you get your bfp soon xx

Thank you,don't think the first part is right,negative test this mornin,hopefully it'll be conception month tho!!

So I ordered another reading from the woman who correctly predicted my due date with my loss. Hoping she is right again!

Thank you,don't think the first part is right,negative test this mornin,hopefully it'll be conception month tho!!

your not out till AF arrives hun :D

So I ordered another reading from the woman who correctly predicted my due date with my loss. Hoping she is right again!

ooo good luck hun let us know what she says xx

Ladies how long did your readings from Sedra take? I've had my free question completed but still waiting for the paid one.....eventhough the mail said there would be a delay in the free one because paid ones are done first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->