Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

Ahhhhh Liverpool I'm so so pleased for you! Even a week later I still don't believe it! Hope your well

i got another done by Mary Akinson. she said she can see me pregnant any time from now but within 15 weeks. :blue: born on a thursday at 2:34am after a short labour (under 9 hours... 12 mins pushing). born at 38 weeks. she can see the number 6 in connection with conception. 7lb 10oz!

well ladies... Sedra was right!! I got my proper :bfp: this morning :D she said may conception :dance: :dance:

Iv no idea with Marys prediction.. will know better coming close to the end of pregnancy :D xx

Congratulations sethsmummy that's great news. I'm wondering if my prediction for July was correct afterall

Congratulations sethsmummy that's great news. I'm wondering if my prediction for July was correct afterall

Thanks huni! Fx you get your :bfp: I am just praying this one is a sticky bean lol. Iv done 3 FRER today so had to go buy another 4 and 2 digis so i can do 1 a day and see if theres progression xx

well ladies... Sedra was right!! I got my proper :bfp: this morning :D she said may conception :dance: :dance:

Iv no idea with Marys prediction.. will know better coming close to the end of pregnancy :D xx

I LOVE Sedra! She predicted my pregnancy with my loss correctly! Hoping she is right this time too!

She and Tania were both right for me last time!

I LOVE Sedra! She predicted my pregnancy with my loss correctly! Hoping she is right this time too!

oo i didnt do tania. i wish sedra had told me more... whether it was :pink: or :blue: Mary was really in depth xx

oo i didnt do tania. i wish sedra had told me more... whether it was :pink: or :blue: Mary was really in depth xx

You're allowed a follow up question with Sedra after you get your reading. You can ask like a sentence. That's when I asked gender. It should be on the bottom of the page with your reading.

I just asked Sedra for my free question if I would get pregnant in the next 6 months. I tried to be a little specific with it since it's only one question and it has to be yes or no.

Has anyone ever gotten a no before?

I just asked Sedra for my free question if I would get pregnant in the next 6 months. I tried to be a little specific with it since it's only one question and it has to be yes or no.

I asked her if I would get pregnant that month (this was in January) she said yes and that was when I conceived.

I asked her if I would get pregnant that month (this was in January) she said yes and that was when I conceived.

That is so cool. :)

You're allowed a follow up question with Sedra after you get your reading. You can ask like a sentence. That's when I asked gender. It should be on the bottom of the page with your reading.

I dont see anything for a follow up question :shrug: :( darn lol

crystal for my free question id asked if i would get pregnant in the next 2 months and got a yes. then i paid for the short reading to which she said she saw conception in may... that iwould be surprised but happy (which i was because i didnt think it would happen! ) xx

Hmm...what kind of reading did you order?

Just checked and you only get a follow up for a long email question. I've gotten a few long email readings from her and they all had it. The one short one I did didn't have one.

it was just a short one i paid for. I think i might pay for a long one at some point just to see what she says lol. I want to see if she says the same as Mary. xx

Ladies, congratulations and thank you...I've just ordered a reading from Sedra, excited to hear what she has to say :)

Ladies, congratulations and thank you...I've just ordered a reading from Sedra, excited to hear what she has to say :)

good luck hun! I hope she predicts right for you!

Good luck! She was right once for me. FX she's right twice for me! I know she has been right with a bunch of people. She's also pretty quick to get back to you. Only a couple of days whereas most take a couple of weeks.

What's the deal with Mary Atkinson? She any good?

Good luck! She was right once for me. FX she's right twice for me! I know she has been right with a bunch of people. She's also pretty quick to get back to you. Only a couple of days whereas most take a couple of weeks.

What's the deal with Mary Atkinson? She any good?

from what i read she is. she gives you a really detailed reading but takes a wee while to get back to you. she does tours and stuff in Ireland. x

I ordered one from Mary too....odd I've never heard of her though :s

how long has it been Mary? She took over a week to get back to me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"