Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

I guess I always think about Winter being over in January/February but Winter doesn't even REALLY start until the end of December....that makes me feel better!! Thanks guys!! :haha:

My birthday is in July so it would be a lovely gift. :)

I think I might be slightly addicted too... ordered a reading from Suzy Rayne yesterday.... Just really interested to see if they all say the same..Sedra and Mary were almost identical... hope Suzy doesn't take too long :)

I think I might be slightly addicted too... ordered a reading from Suzy Rayne yesterday.... Just really interested to see if they all say the same..Sedra and Mary were almost identical... hope Suzy doesn't take too long :)

Glad I'm not alone in my addiction! Haha

I believe Suzy was pretty darn fast, I think she got back to me next day. :)

I had so many done back in January. But since my loss I've only gotten a couple this time.

Just got Suzy's reading back and it is the same as the others...So Sedra, Mary and now Suzy have predicted conception in August with boy....3 out of 3, got to be something in that :)

Just got Suzy's reading back and it is the same as the others...So Sedra, Mary and now Suzy have predicted conception in August with boy....3 out of 3, got to be something in that :)

FX for you! As I said I go with the majority ;)

That's so awesome! I wish I'd gotten a consensus. Haha

Suzy says boy conceived from a June cycle. BFP In July. Seems against the majority. Who should I get my next one from? Lol

Suzy says boy conceived from a June cycle. BFP In July. Seems against the majority. Who should I get my next one from? Lol

Haha! She's the only one that told me boy too. We may have exhausted our known resources. Might be time for google-ing TTC psychics. LOL :happydance:

There's loads,we had a thread on the paranormal section check it out x

ooo didnt know we had a paranormal section... link please :D :haha:

fx someone is right for you guys :D

Im very tempted to get another since both my pregnancy ones are different.

Sorry I'm on a mobile and don't know how to put a link on lol but it is in groups and discussions

ooo didnt know we had a paranormal section... link please :D :haha:

fx someone is right for you guys :D

Im very tempted to get another since both my pregnancy ones are different.

Dooooo it haha

lol but who to go with! I have Sedra (because she got my conception right) and Mary Akinson. I dont really want to goto suzy rayne or Jenny Renny because neither got conception right. hmmmmm lol

thanks ill go have a look for the paranormal section :D xx

oh oh actually haha just remembered i bought one the other day :haha: just waiting for it to come through :haha: woopsie

Damn... and i just realised its jenny renny i went to :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->