Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

I got my reading from Mary today and she said she sees a boy conceived before August and 6 is connected, born on a Thursday 7lb :)

This ties in exactly with what Sedra said, a boy conceived in august :)

Mary mentioned she saw a C Section but will look into it more...a little worried about that one so may ask her to do so.

I got my reading from Mary today and she said she sees a boy conceived before August and 6 is connected, born on a Thursday 7lb :)

This ties in exactly with what Sedra said, a boy conceived in august :)

Mary mentioned she saw a C Section but will look into it more...a little worried about that one so may ask her to do so.

ooo exciting :Dance: thats really good! its amazing theyv said the same. Mary told me im having a boy... sedra says girl lol... shit.. what if its twins :haha:

sections are ok hun :) not as bad as i thought they would be xx

Just ordered a same day one from Mary so being Sunday I should get it tomorrow sometime!

good luck hun i hope she gets it right :D I love these readings. :D xx

If nothing else they are entertaining and give us hope. I am a firm believer in there being more to life than we know. Not saying all psychics are legit, but I believe there are some out there with gifts.

they certainly do give us hope.. especially when they are correct ;) xx

Everyone's readings are so positive! Makes me so happy! :) Where is Mary from? I think I might like to get a reading from her too. Just to compare to the reading from Sedra. :)

Everyone's readings are so positive! Makes me so happy! :) Where is Mary from? I think I might like to get a reading from her too. Just to compare to the reading from Sedra. :)

Ireland I believe

Oh I meant her website name. :) Like how Sedra is Mystic Lantern. I found her on Facebook I think. Thanks! :)

yeeyy I hope she correctly predicts for you hun! xx

I'm curious to see if she gives me the same info as Sedra. We shall see. :)

I wasn't very happy with my sedra reading,she just said pregnant by The end of the year!!

i agree with crystal hun.. she deffo usually gives out way more info on her paid readings. you have to be quite specific with your free one x

I would write her back for more details if all she said was, "you'll conceive in the next year" and you paid....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->