Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

Yeah I would too... That's not very clear, at least then she could clarify it for you at least.

I'm delighted with mine, it's made me feel really positive so that in itself is a big thing cos I was worrying that my age may be a problem this time around but Mary even gave details of another pregnancy after the next one :)

I see you conceiving by the end of this year. I am seeing December as the month you will either find out or this is when it will happen. I am also seeing September as a month this could happen as well

Not very clear at all...could December or September lol

I see you conceiving by the end of this year. I am seeing December as the month you will either find out or this is when it will happen. I am also seeing September as a month this could happen as well

Not very clear at all...could December or September lol

I don't known I think it's pretty clear. She have you two months it could possibly happen. No different than her telling me May or June. Maybe there's some kind of change you make where it could happen either month. Or something happens in those months inbetween where maybe you take some time off. You never know. There are a lot of factors that go into a reading. No psychic can tell you with 100% certainty when exactly you will conceive.

Got my reading from Mary

She said that I'll be pregnant no later than 14 weeks. Positive pregnancy test on a Tuesday. Number 8 in connection with the conception. Baby boy born at 40weeks via section bc he is breech. Born on a Tuesday at 9:04am 8lns 9ox 18in, sleeps through the night from 13wks.

Idk this reading isn't really resonating with me. The other 3 psychics have all said girl with natural delivery. Seeing as before when I got a reading before my pregnancy she said I'd have a boy then and my next pregnancy would be girl/boy twins. And that wasn't the case with my reading.

I got my reading from Mary today:

Im seeing pregnancy around you anytime now and no later than 10 weeks

I can see a positive pregnancy test being took on a Wednesday and I have the number 7 in connection with conception, Could be in relation to month , Day, or time of conception.

I can see a healthy a baby girl born at 36 weeks of your pregnancy.

Vaginal delivery lasting 8 hours with 4 pushes.

Birth- Saturday 14.49pm

Weight 6lbs 04oz , 18 inches long

She has no feeding or sleeping issues

I can see she is born with a full head of hair

-----------------
Providing you try again and I can see conception when your daughter above is 2 years old with a healthy baby son.

Wow she's very precise!!

She is! I just worry....she's given both of us a very short time frame...she could be proven wrong so quickly....lol

That's the negative in me. I, of course, hope that she is right. :)

:thumbup:

Edit: And I'm super addicted....just purchased another reading from Suzy Rayne. I just want to see if I get any that match. The only thing that matched from my reading with Sedra and Mary were the gender. :)

Got my reading back from Suzy Rayne today, she was super fast!

She says, my conception news will come in August 2014 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is April 2015 with close attention paid to the 27th. She also see's another child in my future another boy born late 2016/early 2017.

I'm so confused now....lol....

She says, my conception news will come in August 2014 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is April 2015 with close attention paid to the 27th. She also see's another child in my future another boy born late 2016/early 2017.

I tend to just go by what the majority go for haha

I guess that would be girl around July then? lol

I guess that would be girl around July then? lol

Oh hmm you don't have a majority haha. I'd say get some more readings ;)

I got a reading with Tania yesterday (I'm officially addicted) - she said I'll be pregnant within two cycles with a girl. But then she said she has a STRONG sense that it will be a winter birth. How could it be a winter birth if I conceive in the next two cycles? Makes no sense. :(

winter is december through march si its highly possible x

I got a reading with Tania yesterday (I'm officially addicted) - she said I'll be pregnant within two cycles with a girl. But then she said she has a STRONG sense that it will be a winter birth. How could it be a winter birth if I conceive in the next two cycles? Makes no sense. :(

Tanks correctly predicted my previous pregnancy!

Could be you deliver early. Spring doesn't start until mod March I believe. A June-July conception could be a March-April due date and you could have the baby a bit early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->