Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

Oh is that what it means by fishhooks!? Actually from reading all the older posts it seems like more people had it right than wrong... but perhaps the ones where it didn't work just didn't post... off to study my eyes now, DH had a peek, but was inconclusive!

It seems like more are right :shrug: Guess some wouldn't post if it was wrong. lol

But yeah... hope you update with what you see soon! :D

I think it was a Chinese one that worked for my son...but, didn't for my daughter. I can hardly stand the wait! I still have over a month before I find out!

What gender do you think you're having? :)

Well, initially I thought boy....which I am still thinking maybe...but, part of me thinks girl too. I guess that means I have no clue! LOL!

I CANT DO IT!! I can't see them, and I can't take a photo that's not blurry! I suppose I'll have to wait until next week when DH is back! Grrr!

Hee hee could do! Although from one of the strange photos I took, it looks as though my eyes point in different directions! Surely if this were the case I'd know about it before now wouldn't I?! I presume it's just my camera skills!

I can't wait to try it and see! I'm so sure this is a girl!

Hee hee could do! Although from one of the strange photos I took, it looks as though my eyes point in different directions! Surely if this were the case I'd know about it before now wouldn't I?! I presume it's just my camera skills!

I can't wait to try it and see! I'm so sure this is a girl!

Could you try taking a photo of each eye by itself?

Mine are in my left. I have a feeling I'm having a boy so we'll see in August!

Right, I have taken photos of each eye and I can just about see when I zoom right in... but there seem to be about 4 wiggly vein things at 6 o clock on both eyes, the only one that looks like a fish hook is on my right?!

Right, I have taken photos of each eye and I can just about see when I zoom right in... but there seem to be about 4 wiggly vein things at 6 o clock on both eyes, the only one that looks like a fish hook is on my right?!

If the fish hook is on the right, it's a girl.

If you have a fish hook on both, it's twins... or a girl! :)

Woohoo!

It's funny, I always thought I wanted a boy first... but since I've been pregnant I can't imagine for a second that this is a boy!

Woohoo!

It's funny, I always thought I wanted a boy first... but since I've been pregnant I can't imagine for a second that this is a boy!

I couldn't imagine having a girl first... but we are! lol I wanted a girl too!

Got it right for me!! I have lines on both eyes but one that is most like a fish hook on my left eye, I'm having a boy!!

Shame on y'all for making me take a break at work to go look at my eyeballs lol I got two veins in my right eye so it's predicting a girl. I will get to find out on Thursday. I've had a suspicion it was a girl so we shall see.

And Nichola, you are too funny lol

Shame on y'all for making me take a break at work to go look at my eyeballs lol I got two veins in my right eye so it's predicting a girl. I will get to find out on Thursday. I've had a suspicion it was a girl so we shall see.

And Nichola, you are too funny lol

:rofl:

and thank you! I try! xx

btw, can't wait to find out what gender you're having! Hope it's right! :happydance:

I'm on team yellow and mine are in my right eye. We'll have to see if this is right when bump is born in July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->