Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

This morning's test is darker irl but I still can't get a solid picture. But that beautiful second line is definitely there!! :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/gTQxp.jpg

Aw sorry that af got you lalala :hugs: hopefully your dh has super sperm and they regenerate faster than that!
Lots of dust to you for next cycle! :dust:

:hugs::flower: Thank you Lovn....Mayo clinic website said 40-76 days ...better.:haha:
WE KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!! NO MATTER WHAT! :thumbup:
:happydance: HURRAY BFP!! CONGRATS DEAR!!!:flower: so so so so so COOL! YOU ROCK!:thumbup: OCTOBER WAS YOUR MONTH! OMG! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! LIKE...I CAN'T STOP SMILING FOR YOU! AWESOME!:baby:

AHHH!!! I am so excited for you lovin!!! I can't want to see the progression, afn you have a poppy seed!!!! Congrats to you and DH!!

Lala so sorry for AF and FXed for super sperm. I know it doesn't help any and the wait sucks but hopefully once the little swimmers are regenerated you'll get your BFP!!

Thank you!!! :D

Here's the line up. Bottom one is this morning [it's soooo much more there in real life, my camera just sucks :dohh:]

Just hope it's a sticky!!

https://i.imgur.com/UqTMA.jpg

Definitely there Hun! No line eye....no tweaking needed....Amazing! It will be darker tonight and tomorrow...and the next day...and the next!!! Oh YEAH!

Aw sorry that af got you lalala :hugs: hopefully your dh has super sperm and they regenerate faster than that!
Lots of dust to you for next cycle! :dust:

AHHH!!! I am so excited for you lovin!!! I can't want to see the progression, afn you have a poppy seed!!!! Congrats to you and DH!!

Lala so sorry for AF and FXed for super sperm. I know it doesn't help any and the wait sucks but hopefully once the little swimmers are regenerated you'll get your BFP!!

IT REALLY DOES HELP....THANX FOR THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND KIND WORDS....EMA8....TAG....MOTHEROFBOYS....I AM FEELING A LOT BETTER ABOUT IT ALL....AND JUST SO FRAPPIN STOKED FOR LOVN!!!! HURRAY:happydance:

Thank you so much lalala :friends: I can't wait until its your tests we are watching progress!! :dance:

YAY!! When will you take an FRER?

:dance: I think I'll wait until Friday! Unless I get a real good line this afternoon on these other tests! :thumbup:
I've been queasy all morning :happydance: :haha:

How are you doing Pam? How are things coming along? :hugs:
[sorry I've been an crap stalker lately :blush:]

Me too... and trying very hard to fight the urge to poas! :haha:

:dance: I think I'll wait until Friday! Unless I get a real good line this afternoon on these other tests! :thumbup:

I sure hope you do! It's looking good!

I'm doing alright! Having some OV symptoms but it really won't do me any good since my U/S showed a failed cycle. The only follicle I had was on my left side and it measured 14mm. I'm just going with the flow and trying to patiently wait for the 30th when I see my doctor again and work out another plan!

I'm doing alright! Having some OV symptoms but it really won't do me any good since my U/S showed a failed cycle. The only follicle I had was on my left side and it measured 14mm. I'm just going with the flow and trying to patiently wait for the 30th when I see my doctor again and work out another plan!

Aw, that sucks, but at least the 30th is now less then a week away! Really hoping this next cycle brings better luck and a :bfp: for you! :hugs:

Aw, that sucks, but at least the 30th is now less then a week away! Really hoping this next cycle brings better luck and a :bfp: for you! :hugs:

Thanks...I'm just at a loss as to why I am getting these ovarian pains and EWCM...a few people have told me that maybe the medication worked it just took longer to happen...so it happened during the time between my U/S and today, it's an awesome thought and I am willing to accept it, so we are BDing just in case....but I a shielding myself for disappointment. When I go in on the 30th I am going to tell them what's been happening and she will probably do blood work to see if anything happened. Which is fine with me, I could use answers!

Me too... and trying very hard to fight the urge to poas! :haha:

You are very strong! There is NO way I'd be able to wait [obviously :rofl:]

Any symptoms? Are you trying to hold off until af is due?

NO symptoms, which is why I'm fighting the urge. I'm trying to hold off until AF is due(Nov1) but ideally Nov 4th... lol... wish me luck!

pambolina21: So sorry to hear this wasn't your month. Wishing you lots and lots of :dust: and happy :sex:!!

I agree - our bodies can do some amazing things over night! You never know! I really hope your appointment brings some answers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->