Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Me too... and trying very hard to fight the urge to poas! :haha:

You are very strong! There is NO way I'd be able to wait [obviously :rofl:]

Any symptoms? Are you trying to hold off until af is due?

NO symptoms, which is why I'm fighting the urge. I'm trying to hold off until AF is due(Nov1) but ideally Nov 4th... lol... wish me luck!

pambolina21: So sorry to hear this wasn't your month. Wishing you lots and lots of :dust: and happy :sex:!!

Lots of luck!!!! I'll be stalking - so keep us updated!

Oh i love this thread, Hi ladys wish you the best of luck this month. :) And sorry for all the BFN out there.
Im testing FRIDAY :)
Can you guys check out my chart and prego test (took monday) Tell me what you think
You can look here
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1312581-whats-going-my-chart.html

But ill go ahead and post it ;) But the thread tells about my normal pre and post temps :dishes::help:
I love the smilies this site has its awesome :flower:

Attachments

• My chart Whats going on lol.jpg
    My chart Whats going on lol.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 7
  • securedownloadkok.jpg
    securedownloadkok.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 21
Oh i love this thread, Hi ladys wish you the best of luck this month. :) And sorry for all the BFN out there.
Im testing FRIDAY :)
Can you guys check out my chart and prego test (took monday) Tell me what you think
You can look here
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1312581-whats-going-my-chart.html

But ill go ahead and post it ;) But the thread tells about my normal pre and post temps :dishes::help:
I love the smilies this site has its awesome :flower:

I can't say for sure but it seems like maybe your body geared up to O a few times but never did :nope: But that said - I swear I can see something on your test!
Have you tested again since Monday?

Nope testing FRIDAY I def ovd just not sure when? My temps go up to 96.8-97.6 when i ov and dont drop down to the 96.3-96.7 mark till af comes. I always have low temps. IDk ether way i guess im ok with it im used to seeing BFN by now. Ty for looking :)

I just got my Tests in from Earlypregnancytest.com I recomend them, They came with directions and a tattoo lol
So ladys looks like ill prob cave and take one latter on ill post the results.
Ill still take my other equate Friday Morning regardless

Can't wait til your lines are super dark lovin! I say use the frer on 11 dpo

:huh: See anything cause i do lol

Attachments

• Am i nuts.jpg
    Am i nuts.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 21
Ill test again in the morning. Who knows, Do evaps come up that quick test says 5 min read. No more then 10 min. I read at the 4 min mark seen nothing then few min latter bam There it was and it got darker with in the next 5 min. Ok i need to breath :icecream: i think i need some icecream lol

Its hard to say a line is a line after seeing all the evaps i have in my day.
Im going to have hubby pee in a cup and test these cheapies out on him lets see if he gets the same line lol.

lol thanks lisa, Well hubby peed in a cup, and test is stark white so far and its been 30 or more min.

Thanks girls youve been great this is by far my fav thread. Its nice to have positive feed back for a change. Wish u all the best. Ill post update when i have one.

I see 2 lines! And that 2nd line looks too pink to be an evap to me (and I'm rubbish at line spotting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->