Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I'm sooo bored.. Lol I need to see tests. Is it weird that im 9 wks and I still look at my + tests? Yeah, I think I'm weird

I have my hopes high ladies!!! I'm only 2dpo but I'm hoping I ovulated early because I'm just so emotional and I just feel different! I had a headache yesterday and I never get headaches, my back was achy.
Also my husband told me he prayed yesterday and asked God to ask his dad who passed away when he was seven to pull some strings and give us a sticky bean :cloud9: my heart melted!
I watch QVC in the fall because they sell lots of Christmas things around this time and it just calms me down, and this morning they were selling a really pretty music box and I cried because it was so beautiful... I'm not a big crier.. I hope that's a good sign lol. Yay for being emotional! :happydance:

lol
:cry: Ok so i have come to the conclustion about those faint lines. My phone must be picking up the test line. Even tho the line shows up clear withn the 5 min window on those test strips. Hours latter my husbands did the same thing so Im confused on whats going on with these test. If they dont look like my faint lines I get on My ov test then im throwing in the garbage, no more Line eye if its not there then Damn it ITS NOT THERE :( as sad as that is. And as for the equate brand i took, I took the second one this morning and it did the same damn thing at the 3 min window. :shrug: Box says read at 3min so i set a timer and did just that. I guess its just a light line showing up as the urin set in or something idk all i know is after 6min its completly white. So that spotting i had Im starting new chart for a new cycle. And Ill just keep BDn and taking my Ovulation test. Sat night :drunk::pizza: Ok so i never get drunk but i will be drinking lol. Halloween party guess you wont be my way of telling fam im pregnant. But ladys just found out that we are moving buying my Mothernlaws house witch I love. Moveing after christmas. YAY:happydance: Thanks for all the help ladys. :dust:

Aw damn those tests :grr: Have you actually started af though? :hugs:

Either way, I like the attitude - on to the next, keep bding and having a good time this weekend! :drink:

test test test lovn lol.my opks are getting slightly darker think my surge is on its way.hope i ov cos it hasnt happened naturally for 2 years everythings crossed,not the legs tho ; )

lol i like the everythings crossed not the legs tho lmao, I need to laugh thanks. No AF never showed just 5 days of spotting. My boobs still hurt OUCH!

Uhhg.. Still no tests:( I'll just keep waiting between this thread and Facebook I'm totally occupied:)

So excited to see everybody's tests today! I'm living through you guys since I'm still only 3 dpo! How are y'all feeling?

I Tested again just to be sure befor the party and its Negative. So ready for sat night to be here. Cause im loosing it here all iv thought about the last 2 weeks Baby this Baby That. Am I Pregnant? Why is this happening? Why is that happening? IM DONE With all the thinking. Time to have so fun!

Fingers cross for BFPs ladies!

10 am today, I had my u/s. Heart rate of 166! 8 weeks! I feel relieved.

Attachments

• photo-103.jpg
    photo-103.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
THANK YOU!!!!

What an amazing experience. DH was completely in Awe. He won't even let me hold the photo. He is so excited!

That just made me tear up!!! That is so sweet!! I'm so excited for you both!!! [And for Syd too, of course! :)] :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Oh and for those of you waiting on my tests ~ tomorrow I will be testing up a storm!

Today..... I distract myself :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see lots of :bfp: from you all VERY soon!!! :friends:

:dust:

Oh come on Lovin! Just ONE itty bitty test for us!!?? PLEEEASSSSEEEE!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASEE?!!

Well I'm still bleeding which is unusual for me. TMI but its very very thick dark brown spotting, don't think I've had that before :/ Urgh just want it to stop so I can start BDing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->