• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Hi lovnsunshine! Congratulations on your baby girl!
I started TTC when each of the others was around 4 months, but it took longer each time so it definitely makes me think we need to make that decision and soon.
My last pregnancy was my hardest though, and at the end I was so done, so I'm surprised to find myself here again already, talking about the possibility of another.
I haven't discussed anything with DH properly yet. Sometimes he makes jokes about having the snip, other times he says "we'll get this next time", so I'm not sure where he stands on it LOL

So another is def on the cards for us. We are currently in limbo between WTT and NTNP with DH not being too careful but no date to start TTC as still waiting for my 1st AF
Have to admit I've peed on the occasional stick just to be sure....

Hi motherofboys!! We've been back and forth as well, ntnp and wtt... We are currently more wtt as financially we are a wreck but our hearts are set on having a another, hopefully sooner than later.
Good luck with trying! Keep us posted!

PS I also poas on occasion just to be sure. I even thought about doing one yesterday as I have had tons of pregnancy symptoms lately and had dtd around O time last month.... maybe I still will... :winkwink:

Good luck to you too lovn.sunshine. After how long it took to conceive last time I don't see why we can't ttc while looking for somewhere else to live and even if it did happen quickly I'd then have 9 months of pregnancy and we want to move within the next year anyway so not like it would rush us along or anything lol

We should start another thread - seeing as this one will likely be closed as we aren't technically testing yet! I'll go start it and link back - would love to have all our old school testing buddies follow! :friends:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/w...wanting-but-wtt-chat-thread.html#post32515685

Come join me :)

I was just reminiscing or however you spell it. I noticed some of you ladies who we aren't in touch with are expecting!! How exciting…I hope you all see this and can post and update on how you all are! :hugs:

So we are not the only crazy people wanting more babies already lol

Awww I just went back and found the posts leading up to my BFP and the very very faint, barely there BFPs themselves.

I miss this thread. All that excitement. I swear it was the luckiest thread that I've ever seen.
Congrats to all the lovely ladies who are expecting now!

I wish Bio would come back on and update us on how she's doing. JBK messaged me a week or so ago to let me know she's expecting! So exciting!! I can't wait to try for #2!!

Also I want peace is expecting and a couple others! So cool…I hope they see this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"