Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

coopfairy - since your line's not a squinter, you could very well show a BFP on a digi today!:thumbup: Just make sure your urine looks like applejuice before testing:haha:

Also, waiting till Vday is cute, but no way I could hold out that long! I had this intricate plan how I'd tell DH we were pregnant (I'd cook dinner, tell him something was wrong with the oven and ask him to fix it, only for him to see a BUN in the oven lol) and the morning I found out I woke him up right away saying, "Morning, Daddy!";)

Lol biotechchick. I have a feeling that will be me. I'm planning to go buy a frer to confirm if I got lines on my ic's and then buy a valentines present and put t in a gift bag with an I love Daddy onsie at the bottom

MotherofBoys!!! Congratulations!!!! Kick ass news!! :hugs:

Yay! Coop!! Congratulations! Slowly but surely we are all getting BFPs! :hugs:

Thanks, I have to keep checking my tests to be sure it's real. So scared after so long that something will go wrong.

What u ladies think of mine?

Positiveeee! Sweet I hope everyone that poas gets a + I hate negatives

Afm••Immy is perfect we just hit the 24wk mark today..lol for the first time in my life a doctor told me I was doing a wonderful job taking care of myself..I lol'd.. Anyway when I saw my maternal fetal medicine doc I had an us done *i was 23w4d* Immy weighed 1lb5oz and was 12.5in. She measured 23w5d:). The bright spot in her heart has disappeared(thank goodness) and all my test came back within normal so no pre eclampsia for this girl...jussst hypertension lol I'm ok w/ that though because my meds are doing their job.. Everything is going well I go to see my ob Monday I'm pretty sure I have to do the glucose test this time around then at my next appt we will do the rhogam shot... Congrats motherof boys!!! And Coop!!!

I'm so pleased to hear things are going well hun it's lovely to hear that you baby is growing nicely and right on target isn't it?

What u ladies think of mine?

Positiveeee! Sweet I hope everyone that poas gets a + I hate negatives

Afm••Immy is perfect we just hit the 24wk mark today..lol for the first time in my life a doctor told me I was doing a wonderful job taking care of myself..I lol'd.. Anyway when I saw my maternal fetal medicine doc I had an us done *i was 23w4d* Immy weighed 1lb5oz and was 12.5in. She measured 23w5d:). The bright spot in her heart has disappeared(thank goodness) and all my test came back within normal so no pre eclampsia for this girl...jussst hypertension lol I'm ok w/ that though because my meds are doing their job.. Everything is going well I go to see my ob Monday I'm pretty sure I have to do the glucose test this time around then at my next appt we will do the rhogam shot... Congrats motherof boys!!! And Coop!!!
That's fantastic news!

Dare I say that I miss the suspense of POAS?!:haha: DH and I actually already talked about trying for #2 next year... How soon is everyone else thinking? :)

I just had my 4th boy on the 20th of october and I have to admit I'm thinking about when we should try again (although its an IF atm, so many things to consider when your talking about number 5 isn't there lol)
I loved my others being close in age and would really like that again especially as that would be the last one. But DS4 we were ttc 2 and a half years in the end, its taken longer each time. And DH is almost 45, even though I'm only 27 so have years left. I don't want him to be 50 before the next one is born. But he is happy to wait. Who knows maybe it will just happen quickly and surprise me.

Hi :hi: Motherofboys!!! So good to hear from you!! Congratulations on your little boy, he's adorable! I totally understand already talking about the next, we've already decided to start trying when Sofia is around 10 months! Seems crazy but, like you said, when it doesnt happen quickly it puts some weight on trying a little sooner!

Time to poas yet? :haha: oh how I strangely miss it! :haha:

Congratulations momma's!!!!! Crazy that I watched y'all get your positives!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->