Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

K so I was totally coming here to see if you had put a pee stick up yet...and then I caught a glimpse of Taurus84's chart.. GIRL - that dip on day 9 is MIGHTY impressive. FX'd for you :dust: it's looking VERY good your chart!

I was thinking the exact same thing!! When are you testing Taurus84?? :dance:

Thanks :thumbup: but Im not feeling too confident even though my chart looks good. This is my first cycle after 2 miscarriages in 3 months and even though I had dip with those two pregnancies, just not feeling anything this cycle.......just happy that my body seems to be back to normal and the cycle seems normal....

Test number 1 - 5 dpo Afternoon

https://i.imgur.com/4jnWt.jpg

At least we know it's not a faulty batch :thumbup:

Attachments

• 4jnWt.jpg
    4jnWt.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 69
OH no! Hopefully a good pink cm! I hope you are not out!! Fx'd for you!!

Yay for test number 1! It's too early for AF but not for implantation spotting!

Exactly what bubbles said about the spotting!

Now the question is... are you just going to pee on 1 HPT a day or more??? :haha:

Exactly what bubbles said about the spotting!

Now the question is... are you just going to pee on 1 HPT a day or more??? :haha:

:dance: That makes me hopeful!!

And the answer is.... probably 2 a day :rofl: hey, why not? :winkwink:

I took one this morning with fmu - I'll post it in just a moment!

FMU test! Thought I saw something for a split second but then once the dye settled it was just line eye :wacko:

.:Symptoms today:.

- Still having the pressure/cramping feeling although it's calmed a bit
- Had a few sharp pains in my pelvis/hooha last night as I settled into bed :shrug:
- Lots of creamy cm [thinner than normal, sorry for the tmi]
- Mildly irritated
- Super hungry since last night, even after having a full meal, within minutes I was hungry again. Now, since having breakfast about 30 minutes ago, I'm starving again :dohh:

[first pic is this morning, second is 5dpo and 6dpo and the third is an overlay of my last two cycles temping plus where I am now. the dark blue line is my 'average'. This makes me very hopeful since it seems to be on the rise when in the past it was already on the downfall :dance:]

Attachments

• WP_001692.jpg
    WP_001692.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 65
  • WP_001696.jpg
    WP_001696.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 74
  • revVyOlfL.jpg
    revVyOlfL.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 27
chart is looking good

:dance: Thank you :hugs:

Here is this afternoons test. I've been having trouble holding my bladder more than 2.5 hours today though :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/vbJ8V.jpg - 6 dpo afternoon

EDIT: I inverted the pic [out of pure bordem really :haha:] and I swear I see something. I have gone totally mad :loopy: Someone commit me :rofl:

Attachments

• vbJ8V.jpg
    vbJ8V.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ctp-30898-1345763678.jpg
    ctp-30898-1345763678.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 71
even though i know its too early i can't help tilting my laptop screen trying to see something for you lol

I couldn't see anything there yesterday but I'm sure I can see a hint of a line there today on the afternoon one, maybe I'm going crazy looking at all the pee sticks!

Good Luck Sunshine :wave: looking forward to seeing your 7DPO test!

LOL i was totally tilting my screen too and holding it upside down and all around. To be fair though, the earliest implantation of a healthy zygote could take place is 5dpo, assuming you are right on O day, today would be the earliest that a test could detect something.

OMG IM SO EXCITED. BRING ONNNNNNNN THE PEE STICKS

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"